Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread, Round 15 - Brisbane Lions vs. Sydney Swans

these @@@@ing umpires are corrupt @@@@ing @@@@s
    LRT. Lord Roberts-Thompson. He may look like the Munster, but looks can be deceiving.

2012 Bloods Premiers.

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Fitzpatrick has been named in plenty of forums, not swans forums, as a Swans hater. Mclachlan stated 'on the couch' that Sydney couldn't have everything so we got a 2 year trade ban. Maybe Wardy open your eyes and think.

Veterans List
    I am sick of this bull@@@@ umpiring ????!!!!!! We get pinned for holding the ball while they can take as long as they like. Our forwards get held and scragged and it is called play on while they get soft frees for holds. Makes me so mad!!

Spot on. Absolutely ridiculous decisions being paid against us and brisbane copping nothing. Honestly these umpires need to be investigated for corruption.
    LRT. Lord Roberts-Thompson. He may look like the Munster, but looks can be deceiving.

2012 Bloods Premiers.

I think we need to have a serious look at our half time warm downs/ups or whatever they do during that time. Obviously something is going wrong with the terrible 3rd quarters we are playing.

Gee you'd think that we were tanking wouldn't you? and that the umpires are taking?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    Skills are horrendous, but it is not just that. They lack energy. Brisbane is just working so much harder. It just has the feeling that some sort of lethargy overcomes the team and they can't find space because they all stand around with hands on hips waiting for someone else to step up, but no one does. Nothing goes right. Reminds me of a certain game last year...
    We come off the bye and get done, then a 10 day break. Maybe they bludge on the track on a long break. We don't look fit. Parker has been really lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I am sick of this bull@@@@ umpiring ??!!!!!! We get pinned for holding the ball while they can take as long as they like. Our forwards get held and scragged and it is called play on while they get soft frees for holds. Makes me so mad!!
    Every week Tippett gets his arms chopped and gets nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I am sick of this bull@@@@ umpiring ????!!!!!! We get pinned for holding the ball while they can take as long as they like. Our forwards get held and scragged and it is called play on while they get soft frees for holds. Makes me so mad!!
    Every week Tippett gets his arms chopped and gets nothing.

Good move. We subbed off Pyke. No need for a lumbering ruckman.

frees 18 Bris to 10 Syd. Not an excuse though we are playing poorly

Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    The kings of the VFL triad have also had their fingers into the Swans pie. Different rules for Sydney with the umpires. MCLACHLAN, FITZPATRICK and MCGUIRE have started a vendetta against the Swans and their control the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    Fitzpatrick has been named in plenty of forums, not swans forums, as a Swans hater. Mclachlan stated 'on the couch' that Sydney couldn't have everything so we got a 2 year trade ban. Maybe Wardy open your eyes and think.
    And you believe everything you read?? Just accept we aren't as good as we think we are!!!

Towers...you've got be joking..He is terrible, there's no other word for it.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Christensen is a @@@@ing disgrace the little @@@@ing @@@@

2012 Bloods Premiers.

Veterans List
    Why do we waste our time with Towers. Umpiring mmm. Free against Rampe, strewth.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast