Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Changes - Round 16 vs Hawthorn

Quote Originally Posted by Conor_Dillon View Post
    I agree that BJ will probably be sub but I'd prefer him to play a full game. He deserves the chance to play a full 4 quarter game in the 1s. In saying that though he's really the only option, Harry can't be sub 3 weeks in a row, Lloyd is too important and Bird isn't that type of player.
    I reckon Bird for sub and he'll sub out Mitchell. Both players to do a job on S.Mitchell

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie_X View Post
    I reckon Bird for sub and he'll sub out Mitchell. Both players to do a job on S.Mitchell
    Interesting idea. Basically two players to combat one player

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie_X View Post
    I doubt it. Sub is seldom used defensively. BJ will be sub.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Stevic wears a Wees and Poos shirt under his umpires shirt.... that I am convinced of. Watch him do another hatchet job on us tomorrow night.
    Exhibit 1 - 2012 grand final.

Fox just finished showing a replay. I didn't sit and watch the whole thing this morning, but wandered in and out of the room while it was on. Each time I walked in, Stevic was paying some bull@@@@ free to the Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Exhibit 1 - 2012 grand final.

Fox just finished showing a replay. I didn't sit and watch the whole thing this morning, but wandered in and out of the room while it was on. Each time I walked in, Stevic was paying some bull@@@@ free to the Hawks.
    Yes, Liz, if the Hawks had managed to win that game, Stevic would have been my choice for the Norm Smith.

I can see that we're getting our excuses ready for our post match comments.

I don't know if I should be working on our premiership window

or a Pro Forma excuses sheet:

-------------------------------------------------------

I knew we would lose when I saw Matt Stevic was the umpire. Did you see those frees he gave to Hawthorn:
    1. ________________
    2. __________________
    3. __________________

I never want to see (choose one or more players ) (Rhyce Shaw, Dane Rampe, Goodes, Reid) in the side again.

That dirty @@@@in' cheat Sam Mitchell _____________________________________________

I knew we would lose when I felt that drop of rain hit my arm.

I hope we never see ANZ Stadium again.

Okay, that's enough for now. Back to the window.

Yes, Ludwig, but there's only three lines for the controversial Stevic decisions. And there should also be lines for that cheating @#@%^ Luke Hodge and that mindless %$#& Jordan Lewis.
    And since it's at night, I'm not sure if needs to rain for it to be a distressingly wet track.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, Ludwig, but there's only three lines for the controversial Stevic decisions. And there should also be lines for that cheating @#@%^ Luke Hodge and that mindless %$#& Jordan Lewis.
    And since it's at night, I'm not sure if needs to rain for it to be a distressingly wet track.
    There should be about 4 pages worth of lines for Stevic, he is that bad.

I watched the replay a couple of months ago of the 2012 gf, and had pretty much the same reaction as Liz. There were several incomprehensible calls that day from Stevic.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    Jones as sub, didn't see that one coming. Would have thought we could use his physicality from the get go

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789