Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 16: Sydney v Hawthorn

It really seems like we were unprepared for tonight. Last week's performance was not good, but we have been comprehensively outplayed tonight...I don't think there's much else to say really...

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Six inside 50s for 5.1.

- - - Updated - - -

No need to buy into the Bondi Billionaires bull@@@@.
    I did laugh out loud....Laughing even more now with two more easy goals to the mongrels...Laughing is now the only answer...Next week will be gut breakingly hilarious...

Senior Player
    Yes we are a joke it is laughable

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Nice mark Vezspremi ... Wait

Well that was a pretty lame Q

recruit me pretty please! Cosmic Wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    It really seems like we were unprepared for tonight. Last week's performance was not good, but we have been comprehensively outplayed tonight...I don't think there's much else to say really...
    Our defence is total crap!

Jetta doing a barrel from the kick off, does he give a @@@@?

If the coach does not want to change the personal, time to change the coach.

We are not a top four team, players are not improving, and we are being found out big time!
    doof-doof

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cyril is great, but Darcy has a real knack for saying "he does things nobody else can do" after Cyril does relatively normal things.

Senior Player
    What us the point I don't think anyone will beat Hawthorn and I despise them

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Swans500 View Post
    LOLOLOL..We have the Bondi Billionaires...yet cannot kick a score with twice the possessions...What a joke...
    Yes and not only this but we are being PUNISHED and SANCTIONED via trade bans for even having them. So we are being PUNISHED because on PAPER we are supposed to be good. But we are terrible and must be PREVENTED ILLEGALLY from recovering because the VFL have decided to call time on our competent management of recent times, and LAUD and REWARD fat morons who have run Vic teams into the ground for years. "You can't have everything." What a transparently heinous comment.
    "Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the Swans win pretty."

Senior Player
    Defence very, very worrying. Grundy, Richards and Shaw looking slow and cumbersome. No presence in the backline at all. Our quick players are soft. We look scarred by the grand final, or at least, like then, lacking confidence that we can actually match it with them. Rohan, Heeney and McGlynn can't come back fast enough for B. Jack, Shaw and Bird. But won't be enough.

This trade restriction is absolute bull@@@@.

recruit me pretty please! Cosmic Wizard's Avatar
    Time to drop Tippett to the second!

Worst trade ever!
    doof-doof

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthirsty View Post
    Yes and not only this but we are being PUNISHED and SANCTIONED via trade bans for even having them. So we are being PUNISHED because on PAPER we are supposed to be good. But we are terrible and must be PREVENTED ILLEGALLY from recovering because the VFL have decided to call time on our competent management of recent times, and LAUD and REWARD fat morons who have run Vic teams into the ground for years. "You can't have everything." What a transparently heinous comment.
    Excellent explanation...

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast