Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: MATCH THREAD - West Coast vs Swans round 17

Shaw looking better further from our D50.

Senior Player
    Just one more goal and we will match our score of last week. One more goal....or six more behinds.

Mitchell has made a big difference. First hands on the ball kinda helps!

Couple of coach killers first from selfish bj then spoiling our own player a couple of minutes later. Killed the head of steam that was building up.

Im far from convinced about west coast being that good. Away from the wafl umpires they wont challenge the hawks in my book.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Longmire yells into his hand every 30 seconds. All players in front of Mcveigh was 1 on 1, except for 1 player, with 2 defenders and that is where Mcveigh kicked it to.

McVeigh's had a shocker.

Mcveigh has been dreadful..

I can't believe we are still outright 4th!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    Longmire yells into his hand every 30 seconds. All players in front of Mcveigh was 1 on 1, except for 1 player, with 2 defenders and that is where Mcveigh kicked it to.
    What his superb effort to miss two kicks in a row a target 20 metres in front of him. His form is terrible at the moment and he is back almost to mchack.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Opti-pessi-misti
    I wonder how this performance is going to be explained away? Now the score is a little bit more respectable I guess there will be no recognition that we have an outdated and ineffective game plan, and that the multiple goal-resulting turnovers, poor execution skills and terrible decision making by so many players - is unacceptable. This was a key game and it has been a disaster, not so much the score line but the question mark it raises as to the Swans' ability to maintain a place in the top four.

Senior Player
    The biggest lesson from that for me is we were only competitive when Mitchell was on the field and Pyke was off.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by churry View Post
    McVeigh's had a shocker.
    Agree with this. Disposal was terrible. I had to laugh earlier when we were streaming through the middle and McVeigh was busy pointing and he was handballed the ball!