Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AJ on Open Mike

I am confident that he will make it back and I will be looking forward to his return. He is 193cm with a huge tank ( he was in the top 5 in pre-season 3km time trials) with speed and endurance who can play on smalls and talls.

On the Rookie List
    Alex would have been inspired massively by Daniel Menzel at the MCG last night. What a great comeback match after four knee reconstructions!
    Here's hoping Alex can get back and both Alex and Daniel can have the careers their talent deserves.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimitron5000 View Post
    Alex would have been inspired massively by Daniel Menzel at the MCG last night. What a great comeback match after four knee reconstructions!
    Here's hoping Alex can get back and both Alex and Daniel can have the careers their talent deserves.
    Agree. Menzel was great last night, what a return! You could see his undoubted talent before all the bad luck set in, and now it's good luck to him, deserves it for sheer perseverance and missing a flag in 2011.. Same goes for Alex as well of course!

Dan Menzel's return to footy should be an inspiration to Alex, and I am sure Alex is a strong minded young man.

Looking forward to seeing him back on the park next year.

Is he having ( or has had) the Lars or traditional reco?

What a massive bonus if Alex can make it back. They will allow it won't they ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12