Thread: Loading

Pushing for Selection

We were. Different them tonight, maybe it wa goodes... But history will show, we trains extras hard over there last month... Adelaide are not @@@@...we looked @@@@ am d still won. Ther the reason shaw isn't dropped is because Lloyd, Cunningham heeny, ramps, aren't good snuff. Robinson is Bette than Lloyd. Naismith is our secret ...he will a1

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that's bad. I hope u can decifer lol

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    We were. Different them tonight, maybe it wa goodes... But history will show, we trains extras hard over there last month... Adelaide are not @@@@...we looked @@@@ am d still won. Ther the reason shaw isn't dropped is because Lloyd, Cunningham heeny, ramps, aren't good snuff. Robinson is Bette than Lloyd. Naismith is our secret ...he will a1

- - - Updated - - -

Bahati kwamba mimi nina ufasaha katika swahili lakini kwa wengine hii post inaweza kuwa vigumu kuelewa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Bahati kwamba mimi nina ufasaha katika swahili lakini kwa wengine hii post inaweza kuwa vigumu kuelewa.
    Est-il chance ou Google Translate, mon ami?

- - - Updated - - -

Easy for you to say!

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Est-il chance ou Google Translate, mon ami?
    La v�rit� est que je ne suis pas vraiment couramment en swahili, mais je suis en fran�ais.

Pushing for Selection
    Well that's embarrassing, I was obviously a little bit too socially excited when I tried to put my thoughts to tablet. If you can decode my thoughts from that message you're doing well. Any hoo, good to bank four points and shut my tiger mates up. Also good to see the tip with playing like someone has told him to earn his cash.
    Apologies for last nights dribble.

Made sense to me

Just wild about Harry
    Simo, you gave me a good laugh to start my day. Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    La v�rit� est que je ne suis pas vraiment couramment en swahili, mais je suis en fran�ais.
    Oh that's okay, a bit of decent vin rouge and I'm hardly even fluent in English.

Just wild about Harry
    Still not quite sure what "loading" has to do with...

pr. dim-melb; m not f

- - - Updated - - -

A mist memirible pist.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Still not quite sure what "loading" has to do with...
    Imagine he is saying that we have been flogged on the training track where they effectively do another pre-season in July to get the fitness levels back up at finals time.

Not sure I buy that, I think the Goodes issue has been affecting the playing group and last night it really did seem like a huge weight had been lifted off their shoulders.

Next week is massive from an on field perspective as well