Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MATCH THREAD -Sydney vs Crows Round 18

Veterans List
    Great half, now let's hope we don't have one of those third quarters!

Buddy looks really stiff. I wonder how soon he will be subbed. I know what it's like to have a bad back so hopefully it isn't serious.

Our midfielders like hitting the post!

Senior Player
    Unlike the commentators I don't think this game is done quite yet. Hopefully it is, but we have been woefully out of form. Jeez the Crows are looking bad atm.

Isn't he always pretty negative about Swannies?

Regular in the Side
    We are OK ... but Adelaide seem barely present ... if we had made a few more of our ops we would have killed the game by now ... still too many skill errors and occasions when we have been forced to go backwards for half a mile because of an untidy possession without pressure. Hope Buddy is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Jetta is a must sign. Showed his real value all year but putting an exclamation mark on it today.

If he wavers in signing, remind him of the feral bigots last week at Subiaco!

Give Goodesy another contract if it will persuade Jetta to sign :-)
    Well, I think the chances of Lewis going to the Eagles were definitely finished last week, but I suppose the Dockers are still a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    We are OK ... but Adelaide seem barely present ... if we had made a few more of our ops we would have killed the game by now ... still too many skill errors and occasions when we have been forced to go backwards for half a mile because of an untidy possession without pressure. Hope Buddy is OK.
    Yes, well the Crows only laying 20 tackles when we've had 247 possessions is bad, but some of our players have returned to form, especially McVeigh.

Veterans List
    Rohan being interviewed at half time by Jonathon Brown. Almost as tall as Brown, I always reckon we understate Gary's height in our stats, listed as 188cm from memory.

Said he's running again and two weeks away from resuming, that would be via the NEAFL for sure, managed time etc.

What is the sound in the background? Just the sound of decent society passing the bigots by...yet again.

Getting some luck from the umpires tonight! Rampe's kicking has been poor as usual tonight unfortunately!

- - - Updated - - -

And for all the criticism Cunningham gets for being soft or whatever, he hardly ever wastes a possession and needs to be in the team!

Skills dropped off a bit that qtr and some bad misses in front of goal has cost us from putting the game away! Let's hope we play more like the first half in the last qtr and finish off a much better performance!

Veterans List
    Wasted opportunities that quarter we just couldn't kick straight.

Let's keep going in the 4th. Can we kick 100 points?

Loved the standing ovation at the 7th minute mark!

Regular in the Side

none

Ordinary 3Q ... error rate starting to hurt ... they make ya so mad at times ... we love Benny but disposal has always been his prob ... should be enough but
    I wouldn't bet on it.
    Last edited by Gary; 1st August 2015 at 07:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Veterans List
    Can we please kick a goal!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast