Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 17 - 22-23 August

... oh, so that was his name ... I was looking for "Coward" in the team list and couldn't find it ... may have been smart enough to cop 2 weeks, but I don't expect we would find his name on any honour boards down Ultimo way (unless the sanitation department has one).

And an interesting scenario for the Under 19's Div 2. All scheduled games resulted in wins by forfeit. So, going by the forfeit rules with for and against, it was :
    Parra 0.0-0 def Power 0.0-0
    Penrith 0.0-0 def Town 0.0-0
    Wests 0.0-0 def Pennant Hills 0.0-0

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    And an interesting scenario for the Under 19's Div 2. All scheduled games resulted in wins by forfeit. So, going by the forfeit rules with for and against, it was :
    Parra 0.0-0 def Power 0.0-0
    Penrith 0.0-0 def Town 0.0-0
    Wests 0.0-0 def Pennant Hills 0.0-0
    There may need to be a rethink about how Under 19s footy is done. Div 1 is a good competition, but the number of forfeits in Div 2 has been a real problem this season. Some clubs have barely played at all this season.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Regular in the Side
    What happened Norwest Vs SydUni div 3 round 17? Not a point scored after half time. Was the game abandoned?

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    What happened Norwest Vs SydUni div 3 round 17? Not a point scored after half time. Was the game abandoned?
    Was agreed to abandoned game at half time between the two clubs due to injury of Jets player and anticipated long wait for an Ambo.

I heard Bolt is looking at 15 weeks. But he's already got 14 in the past, does that put him in life ban territory?

Mate at Balmain said nothing in the Jarjoura thing and he is retiring end of this year anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    Badly broken and dislocated wrist and hand for our captain in his 150th game, only the 2nd player to reach that milestone in blue and white. So, technically, he's stuck on 149 1/2...

Caica, James UTS Bats 2015-08-22 19.2.2 (a) (i) intentionally or carelessly - striking another person Set Penalty 2 Match

Howard, James UTS Bats 2015-08-22 19.2.2 (a) (i) intentionally or carelessly - striking another person Set Penalty 2 Match

Plant, Ryan UNSW/ES Bulldogs 2015-08-22 19.2.2 (a) (i) intentionally or carelessly - striking another person Set Penalty 2 Match
    Jarjoura, Luke Balmain Tigers 2015-08-22 19.2.2 (a) (i) intentionally or carelessly - striking another person Guilty 3 Match Citing - East Coast
    "

Not as bad as expected...except for Jarjoura who was apparently cited...bad news with the finals looming.
    No Jarjoura, no Tigers ?
    could Luffy luck out again ??

What does citing mean? Any word on Bolt yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12