Thread: Definition of Insanity

Definition of Insanity

That would be doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome.

Lauren Bunting Named New Ops Manager - AFL Sydney - FOX SPORTS PULSE

Another Victorian coming to town to teach us how it all works

Well, I'm glad I have no involvement in admin any more.

Quote Originally Posted by King Zog View Post
    That would be doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome.

Lauren Bunting Named New Ops Manager - AFL Sydney - FOX SPORTS PULSE

Another Victorian coming to town to teach us how it all works
    Indeed I am sure that there was no-one in NSW with the skills to handle such a position....

A pathetic little closed shop AFL Administration in Australia is

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    Indeed I am sure that there was no-one in NSW with the skills to handle such a position....

A pathetic little closed shop AFL Administration in Australia is
    Not for the money on offer.

Im prepared to be open minded on the appointment. Im getting old so may have his name wrong but Peter Hiscock seemed to have a grasp on the reality of the state of play here not to mention we all used to see him regularly at games.

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Not for the money on offer.

Im prepared to be open minded on the appointment. Im getting old so may have his name wrong but Peter Hiscock seemed to have a grasp on the reality of the state of play here not to mention we all used to see him regularly at games.
    I'm prepared to be open-minded too, Tara. No issue with it being a Victorian, nor a female...Get the best person for the job I say.

Perhaps it says something about the attitude in GHQ that they are prepared to send two Victorians up here to knock things into shape. Sam Graham comes with a formidable CV and surely a big wage. But, unlike Peter Hiscock (yes, I think the name is correct), unlike him, I haven't yet seen Sam Graham around the traps.

PS - remember how Peter Hiscock used to police the security fence during finals at Campbelltown to make sure no-one was getting in without paying ?

Yes let's give her a chance and our support to ensure smooth admin.
    Plus the more people in Victoria that understand the game in NSW the better the decisions out of Victoria will be.