Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round v St Kilda

Maybe Heeney is a little tired after some extra curricular activity if you know what I mean..

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post

Give Rose a full game, he may actually be in our best 22 now!
    Big call after one game or one quarter.

Rose should enjoy the moment because he will probably never get it that easy again.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Rose should enjoy the moment because he will probably never get it that easy again.
    Indeed he won't, they were pathetic in the last quarter

It was hard to gauge his performance really but he seemed to move OK and he seems to have a good lead and pair of hands.

Needs to really hit the gym over the off season and train the house down pre-season to be anywhere near contention but of he could target 6-8 games next season that would be good

Someone on Twitter pointed out to me the possibility of an "All North American" first bounce next week. Pyke v Holmes. Canada v USA.

Would be a pretty historic moment.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
    Someone on Twitter pointed out to me the possibility of an "All North American" first bounce next week. Pyke v Holmes. Canada v USA.

Would be a pretty historic moment.
    Go Canada!!!!!!

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Re: Towers

I am going to have to watch the game again but on the Tippo highlights video on the Swans site it was Towers who was kicking it straight to Tippo's hands. I was previously on the side of Towers offers very little but I will hold judgement until I get a chance to watch Towers field kicking again.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Veterans List
    Problem with DT is that he doesn't get the pill very often to gauge his consistency of disposal. For essentially a forward he kicks very few goals.

According to the article I read, it's Mitchell who is most doubtful to come up. I'm tipping:-

In: Franklin, Rohan
    Out: Towers, Rose
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    According to the article I read, it's Mitchell who is most doubtful to come up. I'm tipping:-

In: Franklin, Rohan
    Out: Towers, Rose
    Interesting, just watched the Longmire presser from today and it sounded like Mitchell and Franklin to come in with Rohan as a maybe. There was no word whatsoever on McGlynn

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Go Canada!!!!!!
    Better check the American for a handgun first.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Interesting, just watched the Longmire presser from today and it sounded like Mitchell and Franklin to come in with Rohan as a maybe. There was no word whatsoever on McGlynn
    That was my interpretation too. Also mentioned he'd like to give Rose another run.

I wonder whether it'll be:

IN: Franklin, Mitchell
    OUT: Towers, Jones

Sub: Heeney

I thought Longmire had a bit of steel and self-belief back in that press conference. Certainly the mantra was that there was no room for complacency.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast