Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round v St Kilda

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Better check the American for a handgun first.
    Reminds me of when I was playing a practice match in Under 15's for Warrandyte, and we were playing against a team from a juvenile detention centre in the region, and a guy from their team got sent off when the umpire noticeded a knife strapped to his leg under his sock. Geez it was funny.....but a bit chilling as well.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Interesting, just watched the Longmire presser from today and it sounded like Mitchell and Franklin to come in with Rohan as a maybe. There was no word whatsoever on McGlynn
    Robbo on SEN (I know hardly reliable) that McGlynn had been dropped.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annew View Post
    Robbo on SEN (I know hardly reliable) that McGlynn had been dropped.
    Was he dropped from the reserves as well?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Was he dropped from the reserves as well?
    I personally didn't believe it cos the Vics know nothing about the swans. It appears to me that for the first year ever there is no team 4th on the ladder cos the swans are invisible. The nuff nuffs in Melbourne say any of the teams are poised to give the premiership a crack but the swans they write off. suits me we are better if we are invisible and written off.

Quote Originally Posted by annew View Post
    I personally didn't believe it cos the Vics know nothing about the swans. It appears to me that for the first year ever there is no team 4th on the ladder cos the swans are invisible. The nuff nuffs in Melbourne say any of the teams are poised to give the premiership a crack but the swans they write off. suits me we are better if we are invisible and written off.
    True that the Melbourne Media knows little of the swans but it is fair to say that our form has been less than convincing against the other challengers in the second half of this season.

If we dont win the next two , we are no chance in my view of bothering anyone in the top four.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    True that the Melbourne Media knows little of the swans but it is fair to say that our form has been less than convincing against the other challengers in the second half of this season.

If we dont win the next two , we are no chance in my view of bothering anyone in the top four.
    The only other top 6 team we've beaten is Hawthorn and they paid us back with a hell of a lot of interest

Starting to look tough for McGlynn. He hasn't played much footy and BJ is beginning to really warm to the role.

It would be a tough GF day selection. You'd go with the experience all else being equal but McGlynn does need to play some games.

McGlynn, if fit, is an auto-selection. One win against the Giants when we were all saying we were fielding our weakest team ever, does not make that 22 the GF 22.

Senior Player
    Schneider has announced he will retire after this game. Love that he's decided to sit out the Saints last game of the year so he can finish up his career against the Swans

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Problem with DT is that he doesn't get the pill very often to gauge his consistency of disposal. For essentially a forward he kicks very few goals.
    That is what i noticed when viewing a replay, not enough touches to make a call.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Reminds me of when I was playing a practice match in Under 15's for Warrandyte, and we were playing against a team from a juvenile detention centre in the region, and a guy from their team got sent off when the umpire noticeded a knife strapped to his leg under his sock. Geez it was funny.....but a bit chilling as well.
    And...when my son played for Croydon Under 16's against Mooroolbark (I ran the boundary and S Mitchell was playing) one of their players pulled a knife after the game and threatened one of our players after on field sledging. Classy mob were the Barkers.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    And...when my son played for Croydon Under 16's against Mooroolbark (I ran the boundary and S Mitchell was playing) one of their players pulled a knife after the game and threatened one of our players after on field sledging. Classy mob were the Barkers.
    I think you will find that Mooroolbark is a completely different club these days - one that I would have no hesitation sending my son to.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast