Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 18 & Divisional Finals - August 29-30

Yeh craigy, shiners, rick talbot and shane demir are all done.

I heard bolt already had 14 weeks total so that should be him gone.

I believe it is 16 weeks you need. But looks to be well over that quota.

Bolt, Chris Balmain Tigers 2012-08-05 19.2.2 (g) (vii) - engaging in rough conduct against an opponent which in the circumstances is unrea Set Penalty 2 Match Igor Stojkov
    Bolt, Chris Western Suburbs Magpies 2013-05-11 19.2.2 (g) (vii) - engaging in rough conduct against an opponent which in the circumstances is unrea Set Penalty 1 Match Frank Kalayzich
    Bolt, Chris Western Suburbs Magpies 2013-05-11 19.2.2 (c) - using abusive, insulting, threatening or obscene language towards or in relation to an Set Penalty 3 Match Frank Kalayzich
    Bolt, Chris Balmain Tigers 2014-07-12 19.2.2 (g) (vii) - engaging in rough conduct against an opponent which in the circumstances is unrea Set Penalty 2 Match Julian Frey
    Bolt, Chris Balmain Tigers 2015-08-29 19.2.2 (a) (i) intentionally or carelessly - striking another person 02/09/15 6:30 PM Guilty 8 Weeks Citing - East Coast
    Bolt, Chris Balmain Tigers 2015-06-10 19.2.2 (z) engaging in any other act of misconduct or serious misconduct 10/06/15 7:30 PM Guilty 3 Match Phillip Barkman
    Bolt, Chris Balmain Tigers 2015-08-01 19.2.2 (a) (i) intentionally or carelessly - striking another person 12/08/15 7:00 PM Guilty 1 Match Timothy Cook

Regular in the Side
    If Balmain lose week 2 major semi that would allow Luke Jarjoura to miss 3 games and play the grand final. Is my maths wrong or am I missing something?

What does it say about the club that continues to play guys like this, not as if it is an isolated incident.

Wow no one from manly wanted to help out fowler after his high and late hit to the penno bloke from behind. 2 mins into the 4th quarter.

If you get 2 weeks down to 1 for attempted striking, how long for late, high from behind which earns a yellow and is clearly seen on video?

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Wow no one from manly wanted to help out fowler after his high and late hit to the penno bloke from behind. 2 mins into the 4th quarter.

If you get 2 weeks down to 1 for attempted striking, how long for late, high from behind which earns a yellow and is clearly seen on video?
    Worst part for Fowler and Benbow is that they had to sit in the dunce's chair for 15 minutes....right in front of the Penno crowd !!
    You 'd have to be some serious sort of moron to hit someone like that in the play, in front of the cameras and the grandstand, when your team is a couple of goals behind in a final and you are the key player.
    Last edited by justabaraker; 6th September 2015 at 04:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12