Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Round 21: Aspley Hornets v Sydney Swans Reserves @ Graham Road

Harry Marsh got the most NEAFL MVP votes from our side. There must be something that everyone likes about him. He certainly has improved from last year, but it seems like most RWOers think he will be delisted. Yet this article on the Swans website NEAFL: Swans duo earn praise - sydneyswans.com.au would imply that he's every chance to go on next season.

Marsh, 21, was moved to defensive half this season to great effect with the 188cm backman providing plenty of drive out of defence averaging 15 disposals a game at 80 percent efficiency.
    Recruited from WA via a second-round selection in the 2012 National Draft, Marsh has spent three seasons on the senior list and will be pushing hard for an AFL debut in 2016.

Senior Player
    AA for AA
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

how much game time did Mills get, he stats would indicate not much?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    He only played the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    A couple of questions:

1. How does it work with suspensions in the NEAFL? Is Rose in danger of being suspended for the final in the NEAFL (or the AFL for that matter)? Do we know yet? (Presumably we do.) Who decides?
    2. At about 33 minutes into the broadcast, Aliir tackles a Hornet over the line. His opponent looks much smaller than him. Aliir has the opportunity to complete what might be a really punishing tackle but doesn't do it. Does this (a) show he's a nice guy? (b) suggest he lacks some ruthless killer instinct? (c) imply he was worried about giving away a free kick if he kept going with the tackle? What feedback are the coaches and his teammates likely to be giving him about this, if any?

Growing up and playing footy and other sports there is strange thing about some athletes

Some dominate at a resie level and then are so so at a snr level

Some are awaiting a Snr call up just to find their calling to unleash their inner beast

I could be so wrong but Harry Swampy Marsh for me is one of those guys who cruises in ressies but i think would relish the challenge in Snrs !!!

He has the kick and the mark and the aggression and build to be a Snr player and he might even find his inner Luke Hodge if he is let out of the cage !

bugs.jpg
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Growing up and playing footy and other sports there is strange thing about some athletes

Some dominate at a resie level and then are so so at a snr level

Some are awaiting a Snr call up just to find their calling to unleash their inner beast

I could be so wrong but Harry Swampy Marsh for me is one of those guys who cruises in ressies but i think would relish the challenge in Snrs !!!

He has the kick and the mark and the aggression and build to be a Snr player and he might even find his inner Luke Hodge if he is let out of the cage !

bugs.jpg
    Now that's what I call mongrel!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345