Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Round 22: Saints and Swans

Hanners looked a lot better as the game went on too.. He has been missing the last month so.. Some positive signs for Sept..

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    But for me Mitchell was sensational. Some of the kicks & HB were just sensational. Why did this kid have to wait half a season to play? I think Horse is thick as a brick.
    He only missed the first 4 games before he got a game. So maybe Horse is only slightly daft.

Kids were all good today. If everyone stays fit we may have a sniff.....hurry back Smiffy.

He was extremely calm under pressure. That is why I like him. Ok his delivery sometimes is off but today mostly very good.

By the way all the Reg lovers. He was fabulous and has been all season. Teddy, even though he had a couple of stuff ups was really good too. Rampe was a star and kept Bruce completely quiet.

But for me Mitchell was sensational. Some of the kicks & HB were just sensational. Why did this kid have to wait half a season to play? I think Horse is thick as a brick.
    Jones is going to be a very decent player - really impressed by some of his calmness under pressure today.

Mitchell is getting better week after week - his field kicking is coming on as well.

Assuming we win next week.....playing Fremantle in the first week could be a blessing in disguise for us.
    We go in with nothing to lose and all the pressure on Freo.
    Is a similar situation to 2003 QF against Port which is on of my favorite Swans games of all time.

Good all round display today.

Rampe has really come on well the second half of the season after looking a bit shaky. Tippett as #1 Ruck with Pykey as #2 looks pretty good.

Agree that Zak Jones looks like a solid first teamer, agree that he needs to improve his delivery a little but his all-round composure and reading of the play is good and there is no doubting his hardness at the footy

Dockers have to go to Adelaide Oval to play Port next week .
    Swans at home to Suns .
    Looks OK .

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post
    Buddy to get subbed out in the 3rd ?
    Whoa psychic

Regular in the Side
    Reg has been phenomenal for several weeks ... fair dinkum he has grown a leg and forgotten how to fumble! Josh a lot of ball again ... but delivered a lot of it to the opposition or nobody. Too many of our blokes kick wildly when there is little pressure.
    Thanks Schneids for your career.

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    Whoa psychic
    It is just what I would have done.. it was news to him though..

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    ... Teddy, even though he had a couple of stuff ups was really good too ...
    It has been Teddy's kicking this year that has impressed (and surprised) me. His long kicks have become really good. Not completely flat bullets but nice direct kicks that hit their target.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    It has been Teddy's kicking this year that has impressed (and surprised) me. His long kicks have become really good. Not completely flat bullets but nice direct kicks that hit their target.
    Ted has been quite good the last few weeks.

Clearly father time is catching up with him but I think he still has one more decent year left in him. Rampe's emerging ability to take the third defender should hopefully ease the pressure plus Reg being in career best form has helped

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast