Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Changes for round 23 - Sydney vs Gold Coast

Senior Player
    Pyke sounded very positive about his knee in his interview video on the swans website.

I'll stick with my original prediction only one change with smith out and mcglynn in

I think we should rest 3 or 4 who may be a bit sore with Buddy and McGlynn playing a whole game in the seniors. This week may be an opportunity to bring Rose in for a full game and perhaps another debut or 2 with Marsh, Aliir and Hewitt being the most obvious candidates. Davis is another who's impressed me when I've seen vision of the 2's as a big bodied midfielder in the 2nd half of the year but I would think that the club would be looking for him to have a big off season working on his endurance and agility and then hopefully push for games next year. I like what I've seen of him so far though. Looks pretty clean below the knees for a big bloke.

I know that we need to win this week so resting players might seem strange to some but I think with buddy, McGlynn and Co. Looking to impress this week along with a few others I'm pretty sure we'll have the quality to knock off Gold Coast at the SCG, even with a couple of first choice players sitting out. We need to be ready for a fresh and ferocious Fremantle on their home deck week 1!

Warming the Bench
    Blog Entries
    Please just pick the best strongest side that guarantees a top 4 spot��double chance if we need it

All going well we win this week ,then the next week then have a rest then�.onward to victory !!!!!!!???

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BRISWAN View Post
    Please just pick the best strongest side that guarantees a top 4 spot��double chance if we need it

All going well we win this week ,then the next week then have a rest then�.onward to victory !!!!!!!???
    Absolutely agree

Opti-pessi-misti
    We can't afford to mess around like Freo! We need this week for Buddy and Gary to integrate back into a team that is going to play finals and to keep the momentum going. If Benny is given another game in the Reserves I would bring James Rose back in as sub. It would be great to see how he would go second time around.

Out: Kennedy, Hannebery, Mitchell, Jetta, Richards, Grundy, Pyke, Tippett, Franklin, McVeigh, Jack, Reid, Rampe.....

That's 2 more than Freo, that should do it.

OR

Out : Smith

In : McGlynn

Wouldn't mind seeing Bird given a run in the seniors, in case we need him in the finals.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Hannebery must play.

He needs 7 points to overtake Fyfe in the Coaches votes....
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Looked like Cunningham took a fairly heavy knock late in he game, might be a candidate for a week off, tho I have no idea who would play his role
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    Looked like Cunningham took a fairly heavy knock late in he game, might be a candidate for a week off, tho I have no idea who would play his role
    He was hobbling on the sideline during the final qtr. if harry rests then I'd play Lloyd

they haven't called me!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    they haven't called me!!
    Have you tried Freo?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    About 20 others.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast