Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: First Qualifying Final: Fremantle v Sydney

We'll miss Buddy, because he always plays well against NM. But given our injury situation, I think we are better suited to beat North with speed and pressure rather than height.

Yep, Boomer just said in his presser:

I hope Buddy isn't playing next week .

He was naturally excited post win but it was a rather insensitive comment.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    We'll miss Buddy, because he always plays well against NM. But given our injury situation, I think we are better suited to beat North with speed and pressure rather than height.
    We don't really have any choice do we

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Yep, Boomer just said in his presser:

I hope Buddy isn't playing next week .

He was naturally excited post win but it was a rather insensitive comment.
    I guess you could say it was insensitive but I think everyone will take it pretty innocently.

Horse said buddy isnt playing to remove all the speculation from this week . Im sure even he doesn't know when

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by annew View Post
    You sound confident that swans can/will win. The talk has already started that North will beat the swans cos they are so injured.
    I am more confident we can beat North than Richmond with a finals win under their belt. If they got through today, they would have been confident and having already beaten us this season, a real danger. It was strange though, I was barracking for them all day, I can't stand North!

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I am more confident we can beat North than Richmond with a finals win under their belt. If they got through today, they would have been confident and having already beaten us this season, a real danger. It was strange though, I was barracking for them all day, I can't stand North!
    I was cheering for North all game. I was really worried if we had to come up against the Tigers. They always seem to get under our skin. It`s gunna be another classic game next week.
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

Those behinds will haunt me forever.
    Good on Joey Kennedy.
    Sad for Reid.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    High Tackle!? Heeney was nearly Snapped like Gary Rohan. Disgrace of a call. Seems to me to have been the exact reason for the rule.

and then skip to 7.12
    2015 1st Qualifying Final Fremantle V Sydney 1st Half 720p-6m21s - YouTube
    Last edited by magic.merkin; 16th September 2015 at 01:39 PM.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by magic.merkin View Post
    High Tackle!? Heeney was nearly Snapped like Gary Rohan. Disgrace of a call. Seems to me to have been the exact reason for the rule.

and then skip to 7.12
    2015 1st Qualifying Final Fremantle V Sydney 1st Half 720p-6m21s - YouTube
    Just watched that, having missed that part of the coverage(at work), and yes, that was a disgusting decision. It seems the umpires were, at that early stage at least, hell bent on giving any 50/50's to the Dockers. The commentators, at the 7:12 mark were saying it could have gone either way....well the obvious answer to that is; We were playing in Perth! Nuff said.....

Senior Player
    Yeah, it didnt get any media playback through the week due to the Norf/Tugs umpire blunder, but would have been the story of the finals pre GF if he snapped his leg. Meanwhile he hobbled off and battled out the game with padding on his shin.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122