Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final: Sydney Swans v North Melbourne Kangaroos

That wasn't any fun being in a in a sea of smelly North supporters while we continued with the goal kicking yips and not lowering eyes and a bit too much playing the man and not finding the ball.

Rohan did his best to ignite the team, so did Goodesy , but Pyke can barely jump now, they looked whacked after the trip west, North were freshened up big time and our four big outs made a big difference.

Best wishes to Lance for a full recovery.

Thank you Adam Goodes , have a great holiday with Nat , first I've heard of her, but I'm really happy for you , and to be honest somewhat relieved you don't have your final game against West Coast for obvious reasons.
    Yep , flick the Brownlow, stuff the Grand Final Parade, just enjoy a well deserved holiday with no pre-season to worry about for the first time in 17 years .
    That must feel good.

The curtain comes down on a fantastic journey in the red and white .
    Thank you from the Dodd family .
    We loved every minute of it .

Norths resting of players again pay dividends.

I wonder why we didn't play Nankervis?

Adam Goodies I thank you for what you have done for our club. As a member for many years there are players that made me want to tear up my membership. But never you. Always tried hard and brought others into the game ......enjoy your future.
    Also we shouldn't forget Reeve Shaw. Although this year has been a challenge for him, previous years have seen him called a star and a mainstay of defence...thanks Reece time to rest the legs.
    To Jetta the bludger, pike the tortis, hannerbry the butcher, mcglynn and Grundy if he has to keep playing as a backman, I wish you well as you go out our door because that should be the direction you are sent

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    siiiigh just got back to the hotel & it's 11:57pm & I have to be up in just under 5 hours for my flight back for work.

I'm sad to see Shawrey & Goodsey play their last games. But I was there for their farewells.
    I am proud of the boys for their season. There were losses & adversity. But the club & the players stood as one & held their heads high with pride & stood by each other.

Many supporters will be hurting tonight. The players will be hurting more. There will always be hope for next year.

I am proud of the boys & the club.

Thank you for another wonderful ride. Hope there is an extra stop (or two) next year

Good night RWO
    Well said.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Heard Rohan had to go to hospital for surgery after his clash with Petrie. Not sure what the exact diagnosis is but there was some serious damage done to his face

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Heard Rohan had to go to hospital for surgery after his clash with Petrie. Not sure what the exact diagnosis is but there was some serious damage done to his face
    It was a horrible collision, I was quite concerned for him and have been waiting hopefully to see some form of banal social media update from the club to say "he's okay!"

Warming the Bench
    Broken eye socket I heard.

Gary and Isaac are their own worst enemies through their bravery (or maybe reckless regard for their own safety).
    May they have long careers and look after themselves a little better.

Warming the Bench
    The comments relating to Dan are harsh, and supporters are very hard to please. He usually has someone grabbing him before he gets the ball. He won the 2015 Coaches Award. You should be regretting your comments in the heat of the moment.

Like a lot of people here I am glad this season is over.

It has been frustrating to watch and I am sure the same feeling for the players - we have fumbled and staggered through most games and against the top 4 sides mostly struggled except for one great win against the Dawkes early in the season.

Jetta turned off the jets early in the year and did not fire up at all. Pyke struggles to get off the ground and cannot ruck out a full game. Plus we now have a number of inexperienced players in the team that will take some time to settle into the team.

I think Horse needs to focus 1000% on skills over summer as we have looked pretty bad all year. We need to change our game plan and become more attacking like the Eagles and Bulldogs. Next year with reduced rotations, there will be higher scoring games and we cannot have all players running around the ball like an under 10's game of football.

Goodes will be missed but I am glad he has retired as I was disgusted by the loud booing last night by the Norf supporters.

Bring on 2016.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Very disappointed with this loss.

Jetta and Pyke were both putrid. The sooner Jetta goes and the sooner we get a decent ruckman the better.

Jones, whilst young, cost us a huge amount of momentum with that brain fade of a kick across goal. I just don't rate the guy, is a battler but nothing special.

Tippett was awesome, finally starting to show why we paid him the big bucks. Goodes is just all class and will leave a huge hole in our team.

Onwards to next year. Given we were only missing 4 players of our best 22, time to go out and get some key personnel. Ruckman, young key position forward, key position defender and a small forward.
    As long as they're cheap! It will be a challenge.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast