Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final: Sydney Swans v North Melbourne Kangaroos

Really shocked but extremely happy with the change! Didn't think the Swans had it in them to make a daring tactical move for a final! As said already, its a very inexperienced forward line but hopefully we can overcome that with some youthful excitement and x factor! Would love to see young Rose or Heeney make a name for themselves and be the difference in a final!

Go bloods, I'm much more excited about tonight's game now! ????

Happy and I know it
    Might not be tactical? Does anyone know if BJack is injured?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Nerves are settling in now. Hopefully the young guys really stand up, we can't afford passengers tonight.

Veterans List
    Late change!! Tarrant out for North. Groin issue in warm up! Good for our forwards....

The Tree Is Out There treespirit's Avatar
    How many times does McVeigh pick out the loose man in defence??????

mmmmm not sure about kicking all the time, would like to see some running from the back line. I think with North being so tall that kicking and marking may not be a good tactic...and our skills are not the best in this area...

I see the C7 commentators are well and truly on the North bandwagon..oh and North are boring

The Tree Is Out There treespirit's Avatar
    Tippett you flog! You're paid to kick those.

Veterans List
    I see that the North supporters are still a disgrace booing Goodes. Typical especially after what I witnessed down here in Melbourne.

Have to admit that north supporters seem to be making more noise than our supporters. There are more there than the prelim last year.

North's tackling and pressure has been very good.

Our forward line is struggling!

We'd be killing them if we had a forward line...

Great, Brian Taylor is a fan of Matt Stevic! That has the potential truly annoy me by the end of the night.
    Goodes, Heeney and Tippett looking sharp and Hannebery seems to be out running the tag. We possibly need a bit more run and Kennedy to start dominating.

Just a mistake-fest so far. Hard to see either team coming close to the Eagles.

We really need Jetta, Rohan, Towers and Cunningham running the ball. No point kicking to a contest. We're going to get outmarked most of the time.

If we put our best forward in the forward line it would help rather than have him in the ruck.. That would mean Pyke would have to play as ruckman instead of whatever he is doing now..

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast