Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final: Sydney Swans v North Melbourne Kangaroos

Happy and I know it
    Jetta's playing like he's already left our team.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Don't worry about not having a forward line! We've got to get it down there first! Getting dominated around stoppages. We're worried about losing Jetta, he's no loss if he doesn't show up for finals!

Umpires keeping us in this one...which is totally weird...I guess the ratings will be better next week if Sydney win...Can we get Nick to exchange his pink jumper for a red and white one?

Senior Player
    Horse has a plan ! Sadly , it's about which pubs to visit on Monday. We are awful and , barring a miraculous turnaround , we will lose this one.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Boy do we look completely flat. energy levels look poor. Cannot see us getting out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    Jetta's playing like he's already left our team.
    I noticed he's already got his new West Coast haircut. You'd think he would want to win this one so he can get a free air fare to Perth.

We looked cooked.

Veterans List
    Lucky to be only 15 points down! So much improvement needed, and room for plenty, so if they do, we should win. Mids need to lift, but the last five minutes of second quarter were better. Stop the cross field kicking in defence, and trust your team mates down field, and get it long to them. And kick straight for goal!!

Regular in the Side
    Just awful ... they aren't great but we are full of passengers who can't pay the fare in a game like this ... Benny is shot, Rose has wilted, Kennedy is hurt, Hanners can't get the ball, Tippett is trying hard without much to show for it, Goodes is Goodes, we are tentative under pressure so nothing sticks because we don't expect it to! Enough pain for this year. But perhaps it is time for a miracle?

Looking like a disappointing end to a disappointing season where almost anything that could go wrong did. We really need a new game plan over summer and a few young players need to step up again if we are any chance of improving next year.

Personally, I expect us to run over the top of them in the second half, with a genuine Bloods performance. But of course, I may be biased.

Veterans List
    Tip.....gets the impossible one's!

Senior Player
    A bit better. If only one of our lads can cut his head and come back on bandaged , I'd even give us a chance to win.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast