Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post
Kieran Jack isn't captain material. Sorry to say. I predicted he'd be the future captain in 2010, but don't think he's up for it. I next predicted Hannebery as the captain but think he's a bit too immature for that.

Give the captaincy to Parker ASAP. Don't care how young he is. He's a born leader.
Parker reckons Kieren Jack is the one he looks up to: Sydney Swan Luke Parker the AFL�s Most Courageous - AFL Players. He says Kizza always goes in hard and is the go-to man when the chips are down and you need someone to stand up. But I quite Parker has captaincy material written all over him and is a future captain of our footy club. His winning of the Robert Rose Award for most courageous player as voted by his peers is good evidence of that. But not yet, in my opinion. Although, if Macca did step down as co-captain and they elevated Parkesy in his place to co-captain with Kizza, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I trust the club's processes and that they will listen to the opinion of the players also.