Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question?

Question?

What do Penno and Wayne Arthurs have in common?

They both love going out in straight sets.......

Unlucky lads, enjoy pre-season

Like your work GoEagles...how about this one?

How many ECE's does it take to change a light bulb?

44....10 rich benefactors, 1 fast talking Presdient to hoodwink them out of their cash, 1 accountant to put together the war chest, 1 football manager to contract the most expensive team in the league, 9 coaches to sit up in the grandstand and plan the job, 1 bloke to hold the ladder, 1 bloke screw in the light bulb, 1 bloke to hold the mirror so he can see how good he looks doing it, 18 blokes to high five and backslap the bloke who put it in like he has just won lotto, 1 media manager to document the amazing feat....and after all that the bloody thing doesn't work in September.

haha good Disgrace

love the slander from a club that didnt even make finals this year and was beaten in the GF last year by penno

What do Penno and Darren Millane have in common?

They both cant get past the semis...

Plenty more to come overachievers

East Coast Eagles new contact number: 1800 10 10 10

Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post
    What do Penno and Darren Millane have in common?

They both cant get past the semis...

Plenty more to come overachievers
    GOLD!!!

I think its darker out at Kellyville than Ern.

A premiership last and finals this year on a limited or nonexistent budget.

Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post
    What do Penno and Wayne Arthurs have in common?

They both love going out in straight sets.......

Unlucky lads, enjoy pre-season

Ern,

Really sad you didn't make it to the GF this year. I'm really heart broken & it will take some time for me to get over it.

That mob from North Shore know how to really rub it in don't they ERN.

The HUMPS business partner the macadamia, cashew, walNUTS farmer (No.7 clarke) wasn't in leading goalkickers list for North Shore

I personally witnessed 2 x 50m's frees go through for goals( one was real special where clarkey was riding on his opponents back whilst the player was on all 4's. maybe he has changed????) & 2 direct turnovers from the NUT farmer go for goals.

Where ever you come from that's 4 goals in my book NORTH SHORE!!!! at least have the guts to put him in your LEADING GOALKICKER LIST!The poor blighter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr PHD View Post
    I think its darker out at Kellyville than Ern.

A premiership last and finals this year on a limited or nonexistent budget.

On the Rookie List
    Jason Clarke doesn't deserve to be on any Goalkickers lists. He's happy enough to make contact with the footy, let alone it sail through the big sticks.

Yet your swipes at Clarkey are amusing nontheless. Wondering when you'll give it a rest though champ, you've been on about it all year. Nothing better to talk about?

Although we won't feature in the Seniors Grand Final tomorrow (which is disappointing to say the least), i wouldn't call our season a complete disappointment considering...........2 more Grand Finals tomorrow (here's hoping victories), 1 already won last week by our Thirds, Phelan Medal, Norwich Rising Star & Club of the Year.

If the storms around the city today don't ruin Henson then i reckon we might be in for some good footy tomorrow.

Ern,

Don't become the voice of reason now.

All credit due where credit is called for.
    By the way has couz step aside/down????
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ern View Post
    Jason Clarke doesn't deserve to be on any Goalkickers lists. He's happy enough to make contact with the footy, let alone it sail through the big sticks.

Yet your swipes at Clarkey are amusing nontheless. Wondering when you'll give it a rest though champ, you've been on about it all year. Nothing better to talk about?

Although we won't feature in the Seniors Grand Final tomorrow (which is disappointing to say the least), i wouldn't call our season a complete disappointment considering...........2 more Grand Finals tomorrow (here's hoping victories), 1 already won last week by our Thirds, Phelan Medal, Norwich Rising Star & Club of the Year.

If the storms around the city today don't ruin Henson then i reckon we might be in for some good footy tomorrow.

On the Rookie List
    Nothing from Couzy just yet Gun. He is liked that much at the club i doubt he'll be sacked, so i guess it's a personal decision for him. I hope he stays, he's a funny bastard and a great coach.

apparently the phelan medalist is pretty happy with him as coach
    an seems to enjoy the boys at penno aswell

so it cant be too bad down there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast