Thread: Grand Final sprint

Grand Final sprint

I had high hopes for Pyke, Jetta & Rohan in recent years. Hope that 2015 will result in Dean Towers taking some silverware to succeed Jared Crouch as a Swans Grand Final sprint winner.

Best of luck Dean!

Veteran Site Admin
    I didn't see it, but I gather Deano won his heat. Might be worth tuning in at half-time to see if he can bring the Swans home some silverware for the season.

Senior Player
    Deano came a rather clear third I think behind Majak Dawe who runs like Ussaine Bolt. Good effort by Deano.
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    Deano came a rather clear third I think behind Majak Dawe who runs like Ussaine Bolt. Good effort by Deano.
    Second was Charlie Cameron from the Crows, who got the benefit of the biggest false start in history. If the race had the slightest pretence of seriousness, Towers would have been second.
    My opinion is objective truth in its purest form

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    And if they treated the first false start as athletics officials do, three or four - including Daw and Cameron - would have been scrubbed.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

& having cabbies run? FFS, I expect next year Richard Branson will pull on a Hawks jumper & line up in a forward pocket