Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to return the cup!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post
    Obviously more loyal to the hawks rather than the eagles.

God I hate the hawks. Despite my hatred for the eagles, my hate for hawks is so overwhelming I can feel it seeping from my skin.
    Me too. As much as I don't like the drug cheating '06 Eagles, I hope their current 'clean' team' (we assume!!) smash the Dawks tomorrow.

I hope neither of them win.
    I hate them both.... I'm just torn as to which I hate more.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Me too. As much as I don't like the drug cheating '06 Eagles, I hope their current 'clean' team' (we assume!!) smash the Dawks tomorrow.
    I just can't stand their spoilt supporters. They're such pigs. The new Collingwood.

I didn't think anything could top the eagles supporters in 2005-2006, but man of man was I wrong.

My hatred for the hawks runs so deep that I watch all their games with great interest praying for a loss. I think even if they bottom out one day I'll still pray for that trend to continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Hawks supporters are worse. Most Eagles supporters at least get over their losses and credit us with winning a fair premiership in 2005. Hawks deserve misery.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post

Hawks supporters are worse. Most Eagles supporters at least get over their losses and credit us with winning a fair premiership in 2005. Hawks deserve misery.
    Yep agree with that statement - after what I saw at the 2014 GF, I have absolutely no time for them at all.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I agree this would have to be the first year ever for me where I have zero interest in the result. In fact I probably won't be watching given my intense dislike of both teams.
    I will be watching the league on Sunday however as at least the NRL has an underdog of sorts in the Cowboys to cheer on .

Forget the paranoia about the Weagles Web, it's the Hawks slick domination of the open spaces that kill off teams that don't man up and tackle them to a standstill like Sydney did in 2012.

They have a Josh Kennedy, go The Eagles and I like their song .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12