Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swans Survey

Swans Survey

Had a look at the Swans survey, but haven't completed it yet. I think I have until the 7/10 to do so.

One question I will have trouble with is 'what do you think of the AFL' (or words to that effect). You can enter up to five words. Some that come to mind are the following:-
    - Contrived
    - Joke
    - VFL centric
    - Eddie Mcquire
    - Anti Swans
    That may be classed as 8 words though.

Can anyone give me more options as I am not very good at this type of thing and I can't put what I really think as that would not fit into 5 words and would be banned if it was on a forum.

Happy and I know it
    I put these words: boys' club, unfair, unethical, poor leadership.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Corruption
    Manipulation
    Xenophobia
    Prevarication
    Mismanaged

Senior Player
    Egocentric
    Dogmatic
    Myopic
    Parochial
    Caricature

Weak willed.
    Self serving
    Unethical

Inept.

Veterans List
    'Corrupt Melbourne Old Boys Club'

Thanks guys. Think I will go with unethical, poor leadership, vic centric, E Mcquire's puppets.

Corrupt.
    Victorian.
    McGuire.
    Biased.
    Criminals.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Thanks everyone - mrs d found it very helpful - she went with: parochial, unfair, money-minded, unethical and another she can't recall atm.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

I'm yet to do survey and will take the above suggestions on board. Any room for comments re Music/halftime entertainment speaker volume being to much? That's when I want to discuss the game and catch-up with friends. This year I sometimes couldn't hear myself speak the sound was soo loud. Cut the crap or a least turn down the volume.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Swanstubbs, absolutely right about the noise. The organisers ignore the watchers' need to talk about what's happening, it is highly intrusive and frustrating to the nth degree.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast