Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The pre season begins !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    great to see Towers leading, Robo who was leading BJ who was leading HarryC and Lloyd and best of all Tom Mitchell right next to these guys......on the middle distance run

what a grouping of promising young Swans !!

PS the face just in front of Towers was our RAMPE only a couple of yards on Towers !!!

Swans back on track - sydneyswans.com.au

Obviously Jack Hiscox is not doing the runs.

Quote Originally Posted by sharp9 View Post
    Number one favourite movie of all time....followed by When Harry Met Sally.

Also the Untouchables has the best music score of any movie EVER,

Great Scores; The Sting, Star Wars, MASH theme (suicide Is Painless).

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Obviously Jack Hiscox is not doing the runs.
    probably would have been to boring to show the one segment

i.e. Guessing Jack is a long way in front and 55 seconds later the boys!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    probably would have been to boring to show the one segment

i.e. Guessing Jack is a long way in front and 55 seconds later the boys!

probably. went down for the early sessions last year and Jack was way, way in front. That was after all the big boys came back too. Jetts was lazy in the middle to back of the pack. Good to see all the speedsters doing well in the 3K.

Veterans List
    From the photos I have seen the players have come back in good condition. Lots of abs ????.

Nice to see Kirky back!

Veterans List
    Can someone get photos of Tom Papley training. Maybe even a video.

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Yes, impressive, although my presumption is that the coaches have asked some of the senior players back early to set a standard to the younger players. Either way, it's cause for optimism - trying a new approach. Joey is the most reassuring player in our squad.
    I'd say its because Kirky is back, and everyone is ahead of what he would expect of EveryOne. Which would put the wind up the newbies arriving at the world of Swans. Which is by way of design by the leadership group.

Its complicated.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I see a lot of senior players back early, Lukie, Tip, Macca, Kizza, Joey. I like that idea. The pics from the 27th show Aliir and man does he look fit. He has come back in incredible condition. I can't wait to see him play this year.
    Last edited by wolftone57; 29th November 2015 at 10:39 AM.

Allir does look fit.

Wonder if the fact he is Sudanese and his dark skin highlights the definition of muscle more than white/pale skin of many players.
    Majak Daw was another one.

geese how mobile is Xavier sitting in the peloton one behind a national 800m runner in Hiscox

Then in the second photo with Towers leading BUT BUT BUT all i can hear is "hungry like a wolf" by Duran Duran with a young Callum Mills saying i got ya dean.......cya Harry !

"you feel my heat I'm just a moment behind" !!!!

Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf - YouTube

hiscox.jpg

mills.jpg
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Allir does look fit.

Wonder if the fact he is Sudanese and his dark skin highlights the definition of muscle more than white/pale skin of many players.
    Majak Daw was another one.
    It does. That's why body builders rub the dark tan all over themselves when they're competing. It shows the definition and makes them look bigger. They could do with some on their faces though as the brown bodies and whites faces doesn't quite gel.

In relation to the two photos, one with Towers in front, the other with Hiscox in front, did they run separate heats or something? Don't they usually send them all off at the one time?

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    It does. That's why body builders rub the dark tan all over themselves when they're competing. It shows the definition and makes them look bigger. They could do with some on their faces though as the brown bodies and whites faces doesn't quite gel.

In relation to the two photos, one with Towers in front, the other with Hiscox in front, did they run separate heats or something? Don't they usually send them all off at the one time?

By the footage that is exactly what was done. they went off in groups of about 10.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast