Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership Numbers 2016

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi royboy42,

Thanks for your feedback on this. After reading your comment, we've worked with the football department to pull together a list of upcoming dates for open training which has now been published on the website.
    You can check it out now: Open Training - December 2015 - sydneyswans.com.au.

Hope this helps, I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether this format is useful when planning to visit.

Cheers,
    Jenny
    Jenny,
    I'll probably never make it to a training session but I sure appreciate the responsiveness on this matter. Thanks so much for following up with this. Another reason I love our club.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

+1

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    Jenny,
    I'll probably never make it to a training session but I sure appreciate the responsiveness on this matter. Thanks so much for following up with this. Another reason I love our club.
    I won't make it to training either - it's a long trip from Melbourne -but great to know that positive suggestions from fans are being listened to. Another reason why this is such a great club!

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Jenny can you please use your position of power to ask Horse and co to play more attacking footy this year? Cheers
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    I won't make it to training either - it's a long trip from Melbourne -but great to know that positive suggestions from fans are being listened to. Another reason why this is such a great club!
    Do they have open training sessions when visiting Melbourne?

If so, times and locations would be a good addition to the pre-match emails.

Thanks Jenny for keeping us informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Conor_Dillon View Post
    Jenny can you please use your position of power to ask Horse and co to play more attacking footy this year? Cheers
    Ha! Sorry Conor, my realm of influence doesn't extend to the footy department! I'm not sure I'd have much luck there!

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    Do they have open training sessions when visiting Melbourne?

If so, times and locations would be a good addition to the pre-match emails.

Thanks Jenny for keeping us informed.
    Hi Swansongster,

We don't usually have open training sessions in Melbourne, unfortunately. We are however planning a Fan Day and some great match day functions for next season, so hopefully there will be a few opportunities to see the team! Stay tuned to your member emails and the website for details over the next few months.

That being said, if an open training session is set for Melbourne - I'll come right back here and let you know!

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    Jenny,
    Another reason I love Jenny!!!!
    Nothing is too much for the membership department.
    Pack of legends, the lot of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conor_Dillon View Post
    Horse and I discuss this after every home game on his way out of the rooms.
    Discuss probably isn't the right word.
    I talk.
    He listens.
    (Then laughs and walks away. )
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi royboy42,

Thanks for your feedback on this. After reading your comment, we've worked with the football department to pull together a list of upcoming dates for open training which has now been published on the website.
    You can check it out now: Open Training - December 2015 - sydneyswans.com.au.

Hope this helps, I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether this format is useful when planning to visit.

Cheers,
    Jenny
    Hi Jenny,
    You're a champion..thank you so much for your help. I noticed the open sessions advertised on the website, and they really help.
    Now, if we can continue throughout the season once the boys get onto the SCG, I'll be a very happy puppy. I know only one session a week is open then, and even then, no guarantee if we're travelling that next weekend. But please continue to use your influence to try and advertise those sessions.
    Again, thank you.

Hi Jenny.

Innovation is the buzz word in Australia at the moment.

This below image represents the ultimate in innovative spectator engagement:

jacksonville hot tub - Google Search

Can you see a time where a Swans member can upgrade their membership to the "Red and White Cabana Hot Tub Deluxe".

Quote Originally Posted by Gronk View Post
    Hi Jenny.

Innovation is the buzz word in Australia at the moment.

This below image represents the ultimate in innovative spectator engagement:

jacksonville hot tub - Google Search

Can you see a time where a Swans member can upgrade their membership to the "Red and White Cabana Hot Tub Deluxe".
    Oh God. "Innovative spectator engagement". I can feel another linguistic discussion coming on.

Goes up to 11
    Jenny does a great job in communicating directly to us when we have questions, concerns feedback etc. Please let's not waste her time with silliness.....

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Jenny does a great job in communicating directly to us when we have questions, concerns feedback etc. Please let's not waste her time with silliness.....
    My post was feedback. Looking at spectator engagement around the World.

I'm sure the example I cited has already been discussed by the SCG trust and the Swans membership department.

ANZ would probably benefit from putting in some Cabana's and Hot Tubs to boost their premium offering. I will let Barry advise on that.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast