Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership Numbers 2016

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronk View Post
    I'm sure the example I cited has already been discussed by the SCG trust and the Swans membership department.
    Surely you jest?

My post was feedback. Looking at spectator engagement around the World.

I'm sure the example I cited has already been discussed by the SCG trust and the Swans membership department.

ANZ would probably benefit from putting in some Cabana's and Hot Tubs to boost their premium offering. I will let Barry advise on that.
    For goodness sake - Jenny does a fantastic job coming on RWO and helping us out with genuine questions/queries around Membership. Don't waste her time with ridiculous dribble like this
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Hi Jenny.

Innovation is the buzz word in Australia at the moment.

This below image represents the ultimate in innovative spectator engagement:

jacksonville hot tub - Google Search

Can you see a time where a Swans member can upgrade their membership to the "Red and White Cabana Hot Tub Deluxe".
    I can see a time when RWO members (member singular perhaps) will cease to try to Americanise our gray game, and will stop using buzz words ... like buzz word. Matt80 was stopped. 6'2",220,etc was stopped. Doesn't the AFL have a three strikes policy?

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    I can see a time when RWO members (member singular perhaps) will cease to try to Americanise our gray game, and will stop using buzz words ... like buzz word. Matt80 was stopped. 6'2",220,etc was stopped. Doesn't the AFL have a three strikes policy?
    Love it. But maybe a bit of a freak show every now and then can add spice to our conversations, especially in the off-season. This guy is really something.

Any more information on how are our numbers are going so far?

I visited the Giants website and under their membership page (in the right hand corner up the top) is their membership total (7,408).
    The Hawks on their home page has 59,325.

Why can't the Swans do something similar?

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Any more information on how are our numbers are going so far?

I visited the Giants website and under their membership page (in the right hand corner up the top) is their membership total (7,408).
    The Hawks on their home page has 59,325.

Why can't the Swans do something similar?
    Jenny explained on here last year that the club prefers to think of members as individuals, rather than just numbers in a race for a big number. They did relent towards the end of the pre-season and posted total member numbers on the website.

What an enlightened approach.

- - - Updated - - -

My post was feedback. Looking at spectator engagement around the World.

ANZ would probably benefit from putting in some Cabana's and Hot Tubs to boost their premium offering. I will let Barry advise on that.
    I am pleased to announce that I have relinquished my ANZ membership for 2016, so no longer can my foes use it as a crutch for their misguided conspiracy theories.

I am still of the opinion that the SCG sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I am pleased to announce that I have relinquished my ANZ membership for 2016, so no longer can my foes use it as a crutch for their misguided conspiracy theories.

OHHHHHHHHHHH.

so NOW you've given up on ANZ too.

Wow. That's just friggen gobsmacking.

I'd call you the name that I want to call you, but it would get deleted.

"I am still of the opinion that the SCG sucks."

Maybe you shouldn't go there either.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well done, Barry. You crack me up

Latest number on the Swans' website is 42,646.
    Well done guys, can we break the 50,000 this year?

Senior Player
    Latest count 43246

After last night we'll surely get 50k.

What a long way our clubs come since the early 1990's.

If there's any consolation for the horrid results in the last 2 years it's the boost in memberships. I would wager that if this growth keeps up we'll surpass the big clubs. We have the growth potential with Sydney's population. Added the following in South Melbourne. Other clubs I feel have pretty much peaked. The Melbourne market is saturated, that's why we see other clubs sponging off cities like Hawthorn are with Launceston. When will that town wake up?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast