Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jared Crouch BOG?

On the Rookie List

Jared Crouch BOG?

Well what a performance!
    I don't think I have seen the little fella play so well!
    Not only negated Farmer, but was more than handy the other way.
    IMO - BOG.
    No.1 ticket holder of Nick Davis Fan Club...

Fosdike I thought should be best on ground... quiet achiever.

Blog Entries
    Aker's probably wouldn't agree!!!

LOL

I thought Jared Crouch was fantastic (he'd be pretty proud of his goal, you'd think), and Brett Kirk did such a good job on Bell too. Bevan had an outstanding 2nd game, including some 1%ers that might not get you a stat but go along way to win you the game. I could go on, but it'll just get out of hand

Congratulations to all the guys, it was a well-earned victory.

On the Rookie List
    Thought Mathews did real well.
    Fosdike (my love child) got plenty of it, too.

Crouchy was BOG in my eyes as well. He completely dominated Farmer and did some lovely attacking things.

Originally posted by midaro
    Thought Mathews did real well.
    Fosdike (my love child) got plenty of it, too.
    Happy New Season Red-and-Whiters!

Yeah I thought Benny was very good today, and Fosdike certainly stepped into the 'possession machine' role vacated by Cressa. I'm really impressed by O'Keefes' workrate so far this season -- he leads all day and chases defenders relentlessly. Of course young McVeigh is displaying composure well beyond his experience, as is Bevan. Heaths' body is finally allowing him to show his excellent defensive game, and Leo is strongly auditioning for the 'backline general' part that we've missed since Dunks' departure.

It's almost weird to feel so positive so early in the season -- but there it is. I guess if we really need to have a maligned player (and it seems we do), it would be Saddo this time around. And hasn't there already been plenty of bloodletting on this board over that! But if we've only got <i>one</i> guy in this love-him-or-drop-him category (aside from life-members Nicks & Warfe), I guess we're doing ok. We should also consider all the other players that have been there at some time: Goodes, Jude, Leo, Fosdike, Kirk, Benny, just to name a few. Even Stewie had the question marks over his head a few years ago, until a hailstorm nearly destroyed his house!

But back to the topic, I'd give Bazza BOG today, followed closely by Jared, then probably Nic (or Ben, or Ryan).

Or Tige. Damn. It's great to have this agony of choice, isn't it?
    To all those people who waited 72 years to see a South Melbourne/Sydney Swans premiership HERE IT IS!!

On the Rookie List
    How good was Judes goal in the third term!! Pressure was on, he goes third man up, wins it, then gets the possession off O'Keefe, im probably wrong, and then snaps a goal. Awesome play!!

Fozzie played exceptionally well today. He, Crouch and Captain were absolute standouts. Not only was Bells possessions fairly low, they lost effectiveness. He just tried to scab easy possessions down back.

What the hell was Willow doin in that kick out in the first term??!!

Football Terrorist
    I though young Tadgh had a great game, followed by Crouchy and Pebbles coming in third.
    The Destructive Dan Experience - Featuring Teal.
    Add me on Facebook - Danny Pinsuti (Except Suzi Olsen and her split personalities.)
    238 AFL Games.

3 votes for Crouchy for mine.
    "As a player he simply should not have been able to do the things he did. Leo was a 185cm, 88kg full-back and played on some of the biggest, fastest and best full-forwards of all time, and constantly beat them." Roos.
    Leo Barry? you star! We'll miss ya, ''Leapin''.

Jared's been great early this year. What me and Robbie noticed at the Kangaroos practice match is just how attacking his game is when let lose. With clean hands, a beautiful kick and lightning pace, he's a natural Willo-type player.

Unfortunately, he's been forced to play a more negating role for most of his career. If Fixter gets right, he can take the back pocket, and with Kirk already a very attacking defensive midfielder, we're set.

BTW - Think Crouch was best on ground? make it count then...
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

On the Rookie List
    Fosdike for mine,very polished performance today,was in everything,very Cresswell-esque.
    Then Crouchy a close second
    The Future is Bright,The Future is Red And White.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast