Thread: The Toyota Sign on the SCG

Living in 2005

The Toyota Sign on the SCG

I sit in the upper deck of the Brewongle Stand and the Toyota sign looked really small and non existent (on the o'riely stand side) - but just watching the replay on Fox Footy that sign is very clear, why would that be???? Has the advertising been designed specifically for TV?

It is the burning question of the evening between my flatmate and I, very important I get an answer lol

It's all about perspective I think! It's skinny and tall at our end of the ground, but from the cameras' point of view, it's normal.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

When I looked for it, it was prominent.

When I did what 99.999% of football watchers do, and simply watched the play, I didn't notice it all.
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

Living in 2005
    Originally posted by Charlie
    When I looked for it, it was prominent.

When I did what 99.999% of football watchers do, and simply watched the play, I didn't notice it all.
    Doesn't bother me if I can see it or not ,I wouldn't care if the whole ground was covered in it, but i just found it strange that I couldn't even tell it was a Toyota sign until I watched the replay tonight.

Senior Player
    theyre nowhere near as off putting as the toyota signs at the soccer internationally... there animated and it looks like there is a car driving down the sideline!
    C'mon Chels!