Thread: Hanners' Foxy Wednesday

Veteran Site Admin

Hanners' Foxy Wednesday

No, not a reference to his sex appeal. Rather that those who have Fox Sports might be interested to know, if you've not already spotted, that Hanners is tomorrow's Fox Footy "superstar" in their December programme of featuring the better games from individual players, with a different player each day. The first couple of games they are showing, starting at midnight tonight, are from back in 2010. I've already set the IQ to record the these earlier games, given they were a few years ago now and are no longer fresh in the mind.

Veterans List
    I saw some of the Adelaide game from 2013. Gee we were good...then it went downhill after the bye!

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Watched bits and pieces from a couple of games from the last 2 years and the main thing I took out of it was that we need Tippett spending as much time at full-forward as possible...he was genuinely dominant out of the square.
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Been on 2013 watch (lunchtime guilty pleasure) and some of the lesser lights who just didn't crack it were fantastic. Especially Lamb. What happened I ask..... I can see why Jesse was traded, and perhaps, I only mean perhaps , Andreys, but .... too many good players?

Hanners, Kiz, and the fabulous Ted were standouts.

The other thing, the thing that had me screamin' still, was Roos' calls. No sense of occasion, no watching the game unfold, no verbal congrats when a player did something fantastic, just talking on and on about something that was not relevant to the game at hand and flattened any sense of occasion. I thank the heavens that Melbourne picked him up, I really do. Ooowaa!!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Veteran Site Admin
    JPK gets his chance to shine all day Sunday (27 December).

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    JPK gets his chance to shine all day Sunday (27 December).
    Unfortunately this will be much better viewing than the cricket
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon