Thread: Happy Swans New Year

Happy Swans New Year

Wishing all RWO contributors, readers & Mods a happy new year. Stay safe and hope 2016 brings us all moments of triumph, pride, satisfaction, along with occasional frustration. Sitting in the backyard having a few cold ones thinking about 2016 and I feel this could be our season. Callum Mills for Rising Star.

Happy New Year fellow swans fans! May this be the year of another swans premiership.

Did anyone else notice that in the countdown to midnight on the Sydney Harbour Bridge pylon last night that all the numbers displayed were white except for 37 which was red!

Coincidence you think????

I like to think not!!!!!

????
    ????????????????????????
    Last edited by A swans fan; 1st January 2016 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A swans fan View Post
    Happy New Year fellow swans fans! May this be the year of another swans premiership.

Did anyone else notice that in the countdown to midnight on the Sydney Harbour Bridge pylon last night that all the numbers displayed were white except for 37 which was red!

I like to think not!!!!!

??
    ????????????????
    WOW, just WOW

- - - Updated - - -

I like to think not!!!!!

????
    ????????????????????????
    WOW, just WOW

pr. dim-melb; m not f

I like to think not!!!!!

??
    ????????????????
    I don't think so either!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    I've tried to Google/Youtube videos of the countdown but the best I've found starts counting down from 12. Wish I'd seen the full countdown!
    Love the idea that number 37 was different to the others!

ABC had a replay, so I filmed it on my phone. The presenters head gets in the way towards to end, but you can get a pretty good idea that only 37 was in red!

Last edited by A swans fan; 2nd January 2016 at 11:49 AM.

Fantastic! I don't think for a moment it was a coincidence - whoever set that count up is a Swans fan. Thank you for pointing it out. Hope Adam knows about it.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Huge thanks for posting that, a swans fan!!

Love it!

I am glad no journalist picked up on that otherwise there would have been a torrent of (non racist of course!!) negative comments about how it was all about Adam and how he hijacked NYE.