Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Intra Club

He really struggles with an interview Amon. Must deliver the message better when he's coaching.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Amon is ok. Still looks like a Hobbit. Love him to pieces. Wish we could get him here, but he is good value at GWS. He doesn't look any older than them.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    He really struggles with an interview Amon. Must deliver the message better when he's coaching.
    He was not bad at kicking vital goals at crucial junctures in really big games.

On the Swans web site they had an injury update and listed Sam Reid with a hamstring injury. Reid injured his hamstring in the opening quarter of last week�s intra-club match at Marrickville.

General Manager of Football Tom Harley says Reid has suffered a minor grade one strain.

�Given the time of the year we will take a conservative approach with Sam,� Harley said.

�He�s unlikely to play in the NAB Challenge, but we remain hopeful he will be ready for the start of the season.�

Do other posters share my concern to the number of soft tissue injuries Sam Reid seems to regularly get. Is their a hereditary link as his older brother has had a lot of soft tissue injuries?

Agree with bloodspirit on pretty much all of that. Whether or not AJ gets another 12 months I imagine depends on whether or not he has an ACL at season's end. Surely he'll have another op at some point this year - if holds, he gets another contract with a view to return in 2017; if it doesn't, he - I would hope - rather than be delisted, calls time himself and moves into a mentoring/moving into coaching role with the ressies. I don't want the club to lose him entirely and he's been working with the ressies in his time out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345