Thread: Swans sponsors

Swans sponsors

Noticed at the bottom of the Swans website the number 7.
    This looks like the logo for channel 7. Can this be correct?

I assume it is because 7 hold the free to air rights
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

Untamed Snark I looked at the Giants, Dockers and Carlton websites and they don't have 7 on theirs. If it is because they hold the free to air rights shouldn't it be on every website?

Veteran Site Admin
    I think Channel 7 is a long term sponsor of the Swans - at least from the time when I first starting paying attention to who the club's sponsors are.

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I think Channel 7 is a long term sponsor of the Swans - at least from the time when I first starting paying attention to who the club's sponsors are.
    As usual, Liz is right! They sponsor a few teams I believe...both of the Perth teams off the top of my head.
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

2015 Club Partners - sydneyswans.com.au

Icon links to yahoo7 so I geuss they are.

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    Thank God that Channel Corrupt Poisonous Fat Multichinned Vermin isn't one of our sponsors. Not sure how I'd feel about that. Actually, on reflection, I am sure how I'd feel about that.

They are a sponsor. They're a "Premier Partner" which is the 3rd tier. Not a major sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by Velour&Ruffles View Post
    Thank God that Channel Corrupt Poisonous Fat Multichinned Vermin isn't one of our sponsors. Not sure how I'd feel about that. Actually, on reflection, I am sure how I'd feel about that.
    I assume you are referring to Eddie in your post, but correct me if I am wrong.
    Am surprised he hasn't cited 'conflict of interest' yet saying we get all the best tv broadcast times (which we don't).

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    I assume you are referring to Eddie in your post, but correct me if I am wrong.
    Am surprised he hasn't cited 'conflict of interest' yet saying we get all the best tv broadcast times (which we don't).
    Eddie does know rather a lot about conflict of interest.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    Eddie does know rather a lot about conflict of interest.
    Eddie only utilises his comprehensive knowledge of conflicts of interest in the interests of conflict.