Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shane Biggs - why did we delist him again?

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I don't know but I do virtually all my RWO reading on the Tapatalk app on my iPad. And the like button is positioned just where I put my finger to scroll the page. So there will be a lot of 'likes' from me! (Barry just got an unintended one.)
    Unintended?. Don't be coy Meg .. i like you too.

Glad he is going well as others have said we can't keep everyone when other clubs are chasing we have not had too many players that we have released / cut who have had better careers after they left the Swans - Dempster to Saints is one I know not sure of too many others

Matty Lloyd has placed him into his rolling All Australian team this week. He would be a perfect fit for our team right now.

Warming the Bench
    We just needed to hang onto him for another season but you can understand why he wouldn't have been happy with that.

Biggs had glandular fever over the 2013/2014 summer and took time to recover. 2014 would have been the year in which he broke into the team though that would have been difficult given the strength of the 2014 team. Great seeing him do well. I agree with Mug Punter that we don't lose too many that we really want to keep

Veterans List
    Much more aggrieved about passing on Dunkley who looks a very good prospect. Still don't understand what happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Much more aggrieved about passing on Dunkley who looks a very good prospect. Still don't understand what happened there.
    Josh's preference was to stay in Victoria I think so rather than risk only having him for 2 years we went in another direction.

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Josh's preference was to stay in Victoria I think so rather than risk only having him for 2 years we went in another direction.
    This. He only nominated us because he was worried that a WA or Queensland club would pick him up, and he would rather be in Sydney than even further away. I think the unspoken understanding was that if was picked by a Victorian club, we would pass.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123