Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shane Biggs - why did we delist him again?

Thanks all.

I don't resent him for leaving - it's good for him, good for the comp and you can't really say it's hurt Sydney that much. Glad to see him doing well in fact.

Totally irrelevant but when did we get a like button? Back on topic, Good On Biggsy, I enjoy seeing players do well elsewhere when they had limited opportunities with us. Plus if I was to cheat on the swans it would definitely be with the Bulldogs, they are brilliant to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Totally irrelevant but when did we get a like button? !
    I don't know but I do virtually all my RWO reading on the Tapatalk app on my iPad. And the like button is positioned just where I put my finger to scroll the page. So there will be a lot of 'likes' from me! (Barry just got an unintended one.)

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Totally irrelevant but when did we get a like button? Back on topic, Good On Biggsy, I enjoy seeing players do well elsewhere when they had limited opportunities with us. Plus if I was to cheat on the swans it would definitely be with the Bulldogs, they are brilliant to watch!
    We have a like button? I can't see it
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Veterans List
    I would love a 'like' button.......

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I would love a 'like' button.......
    Remember Tyrone Leonardis and his 'like' button?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Remember Tyrone Leonardis and his 'like' button?
    I sure do......he's delayed his debut by a fair bit I'd reckon.

Veterans List
    Back on topic, I was annoyed when Biggs got traded. He showed his worth in a gun team last year and seems to have taken it to another level this year. I am still annoyed, but last Saturday night went a long way to erasing that. If he wants to be in Melbourne, good luck to him, he's definitely getting the opportunity he was after, but if he ends his career with no flags and see's his former club win some more(I'm an optimist!), well, he'll just have to live with that.

I wished he'd stayed but I can't blame him for leaving. We can't keep them all and we were pretty deep in his position when he left.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Good luck to him, i think universal opinion was he was way to soft for big game and finals footy

Let's celebrate the guys that are still here, and wish the ones that are not all the best with their new clubs.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Let's celebrate the guys that are still here, and wish the ones that are not all the best with their new clubs.
    Yes, and hope for the game's sake that some of them turn out to be as successful as some of the "rejects" we've picked up.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast