Thread: Parker on AFL Game Day

Veteran Site Admin

Parker on AFL Game Day

There's a clip of Parker on C7's AFL Game Day up on the Swans' website. Admittedly not really a footy question, but can anyone identify the beach that Parker is being filmed at. It's not Bondi, Bronte, Clovelly, Coogee or Tamarama, and I'm pretty sure it's not Maroubra either. Those are the beaches closest to the SCG, and where they generally seem to go to do recovery. Anyone pick where he is?

Goes up to 11
    It's Coogee - just at a slightly unusual angle and in the rain, but definitely Coogee.

Senior Player
    You can see the dome of Coogee Pavilion (and his stylish towel) in this shot from Swans Twitter.

Twitter

Veteran Site Admin
    Ok, thanks. I can see it is Coogee now. It was the one beach that I thought, as I was typing "it's not Coogee" that maybe it could be. I was thinking that the steep road behind was too steep to be Coogee Bay Road, but it's actually at 90 degrees and is Arden Street. Bit embarrassing given that I live about a 3 minute drive up Arden Street and down the other side!

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Ok, thanks. I can see it is Coogee now. It was the one beach that I thought, as I was typing "it's not Coogee" that maybe it could be. I was thinking that the steep road behind was too steep to be Coogee Bay Road, but it's actually at 90 degrees and is Arden Street. Bit embarrassing given that I live about a 3 minute drive up Arden Street and down the other side!
    Liz you were due to be wrong about something eventually and I think 11,640 spot-on posts before this occurrence is a pretty decent effort!
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon