Thread: Rd 4 Swans v Crows Sat. 16 April 2016

Rd 4 Swans v Crows Sat. 16 April 2016

Just a heads up that tickets for our match against the Crows at Adelaide Oval on 16 April are already very heavily sold with large areas exhausted, including all Cat. 1 tickets. I just bought three but had to buy them as three single tickets, that is not sitting together. I suspect those three were the last Cat. 1 left as the 'exhausted' sign promptly went up when I finished!

As far as I'm aware the Swans haven't advertised tickets as available through the club so perhaps they haven't been given an allocation this year. Or maybe I missed the notification.

Veterans List
    Meg, I think the Swans members tickets were distributed about three weeks ago, I seem to remember giving my membership to my son to get our two tickets together in the Swans section.

At least that's what I remember, I'll be double checking with him first thing in the morning, wouldn't want to miss another murdering of Crows!

Thanks 707, you might be right and I missed the notification, although that's odd because I've been looking out for it as I booked my air flight several months ago. Anyway it's not a problem for me as I did get three good seats, but as I outlined above they were the last three top price tickets left! So just as well I acted tonight. I did want to warn anyone else who wanted to go though that they needed to book very soon.

Veterans List
    In the email I received from the swans on the 30th it said there was a small number of tickets available for sale and to call members services on 1300 663 819.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    In the email I received from the swans on the 30th it said there was a small number of tickets available for sale and to call members services on 1300 663 819.
    Hi Mel, the only email I got from the Swans on 30th was headed "eNews: Senior Swans Near Return" (which doesn't seem to refer specifically to match v Crows). Did you receive a separate email? I am wondering if I have slipped off some Swans' email list (it has happened in the past).

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Hi Mel, the only email I got from the Swans on 30th was headed "eNews: Senior Swans Near Return" (which doesn't seem to refer specifically to match v Crows). Did you receive a separate email? I am wondering if I have slipped off some Swans' email list (it has happened in the past).
    Yes that's what I received and right near the bottom it mentions the crows game. I just realised that the email I received was sent by the Melbourne office so maybe they include different information??

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Yes that's what I received and right near the bottom it mentions the crows game. I just realised that the email I received was sent by the Melbourne office so maybe they include different information??
    Thanks Mel, I've rechecked and the reference you mention is certainly not in my email. Very odd - but maybe they had such a small allocation of tickets they just allocated them to Melbourne members who have less home games than we do here in Sydney? Anyway I will query it with the club so I know for the future as I always try to combine trips to visit family in Adelaide with my beloved Swans' playing over there.