Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd.2 Match Day Thread Carlton V Sydney. 4.40pm Etihad Stadium.

This umpiring is starting to piss me off! They miss a number of obvious free kicks for us and then pull out some shocking decisions for them!

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    This umpiring is starting to piss me off! They miss a number of obvious free kicks for us and then pull out some shocking decisions for them!
    Somethings never change ????

Sneeky @$$ hole Carlton 50m! Tommy Mitchell threw it to where the Carlton player WAS but he kept backing back so it fell short!

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Good finish. Really loving Sinclair's form tonight.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Senior Player
    Carlton players very grumpy today.
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Great to see us hitting leading forwards after years of floaters and hopers!

Tippett and Sinclair what a ruck combo can get hitouts and go forward and kick goals beautiful to watch and Robbos goal was parker-esque

Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    Carlton players very grumpy today.
    They have hit us with a number of cheap shots! Glad the boys aren't standing for it and are giving it back!

Good first half from us considering we aren't getting looked after by the umpires. They stats may say so but its the many they've missed that you don't see and the soft ones Carlton have recieved in return. Hopefully we blow them away in the 2nd half!

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Sneeky @$$ hole Carlton 50m! Tommy Mitchell threw it to where the Carlton player WAS but he kept backing back so it fell short!
    Yes, just to add to the insult of plucking out a non-existent ruck free.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Goswannies, since you're on here now, what's your take on the Talia Lisfranc injury? Is he going to need surgery? Or not enough info to determine?

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Good finish. Really loving Sinclair's form tonight.
    I noticed that Jetta had 8 disposals, 3 effective, today. So far the trade is looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Tippett and Sinclair what a ruck combo can get hitouts and go forward and kick goals beautiful to watch and Robbos goal was parker-esque
    Yes, our ruck duo have been throwing their weight around nicely. And I was pleased that Robbo put it through after the umps missed a fairly blatant 50.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Goswannies, since you're on here now, what's your take on the Talia Lisfranc injury? Is he going to need surgery? Or not enough info to determine?

I noticed that Jetta had 8 disposals, 3 effective, today. So far the trade is looking good.
    Yes, Jetta and West Coast may not be a marriage made in heaven.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I think the test of he trade will be solely dependant on Sinclair's form, not Jetta's. Jetta never got back to his 11/12 best. I thought on that basis alone it was a good trade. If Jetta ever becomes the gun he could have been, it would be due to his move West. It wasn't going to happen at Sydney I don't think.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast