Thread: THATS GOOD FOR FOOTY panel show

THATS GOOD FOR FOOTY panel show

By accident I came across a footy panel show called 'that's good for footy' on Aurora (channel 183 on Foxtel, don't know which channel on free TV.)

Very laid back show (only for Victorian teams though), seems to be held in pubs/clubs.

I have watched 2 so far (Geelong and Richmond (next week Collingwood) and they get the players and fans involved.

Seems to be held on Wednesday nights, but I don't get to watch it until Saturday so their predictions for winners/losers is not relevant, but the rest of the show is quite humourous.

Veterans List
    It's on Channel 31 on free to air. Not sure when though. My brother watched the Geelong show and told me about it.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Great, must check it out
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

I record the 'replay' on Saturday night at 11pm, so as posted in original post the predictions are not relevant but are fun in retrospect as you know the results of some of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Very laid back show (only for Victorian teams though)....
    So pretty much the same as all the other footy shows. We got around 30secs, if that, on AFL360 and OTC last night. We obviously need to start winning to get a mention...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    So pretty much the same as all the other footy shows. We got around 30secs, if that, on AFL360 and OTC last night. We obviously need to start winning to get a mention...
    You're lucky.
    I missed any reference to the Swans on all the footy shows including ch 7 and 9 shows.
    I was flicking during the ads, so maybe that's why.
    Bulldogs got a bit of time, but seems they liked more to concentrate on negatives in teams.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    You're lucky.
    I missed any reference to the Swans on all the footy shows including ch 7 and 9 shows.
    I was flicking during the ads, so maybe that's why.
    Bulldogs got a bit of time, but seems they liked more to concentrate on negatives in teams.
    Nope I recorded both the channel 7 & 9 shows and there was not one mention about us. You are right they seem to focus on the negative aspects. I know that we like to fly under the radar but the coverage in first 2 weeks has been poor.