Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it already Killing Season 2016 (List Management) after 2 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    A couple of speedy outside mids wouldn't go astray......
    We probably felt we had them our list, but they haven't really come good so far. Towers, Cunningham and BJ would offer plenty of outside pace, but they're not damaging players, in fact, hardly AFL level players.

Colin O'Riordan has a bit of pace, although not like the ones mentioned above, and Nic Newman could offer some Malceski sort of pace if he came into the seniors. They both look promising players.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Oh how i would love GWS to host swans in a final at ANZ.

This board would go into meltdown. Mugs head would explode.

Lols
    More likely we would just laugh at your pathetic efforts to try and be an internet troll. I think most here wouldn't give two hoots, although I guess you'd be excited to actually go to an AFL game live this season....
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    We probably felt we had them our list, but they haven't really come good so far. Towers, Cunningham and BJ would offer plenty of outside pace, but they're not damaging players, in fact, hardly AFL level players.

Colin O'Riordan has a bit of pace, although not like the ones mentioned above, and Nic Newman could offer some Malceski sort of pace if he came into the seniors. They both look promising players.
    Mills into the midfield anyone? Obvious move to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    That run in scary. They are every chance of getting top two, and if they get on a roll they can win it.

And then the fun will begin......
    Yep with that draw they aren't going to be dropping many games (Without significant injuries of course), and every chance to be top 2. Teams aren't going to fancy that trip to Spotless in the finals (I'd expect the only final that would be moved from there would be if they play us) and they'd be every chance to make the grand final from there. I have nothing against the football they play or the team they are, but how they have got there is going to leave a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths, especially when one takes into account the impact of their introduction on the integrity of the competition (in terms of the impacts of their concessions). But that is all hypothetical till the time that GWS really does make the impact on the league that may happen as early as this year.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    More likely we would just laugh at your pathetic efforts to try and be an internet troll. I think most here wouldn't give two hoots, although I guess you'd be excited to actually go to an AFL game live this season....
    I forgot about you. Where you been?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Oh how i would love GWS to host swans in a final at ANZ.

This board would go into meltdown. Mugs head would explode.

Lols
    Barry, Barry, Barry the Swans supporters don't want their team viz; Sydney Swans, to be forced to play "their" home fixtures at ANZ but if they have to play there as an away team then obviously they will play there.
    Seriously Barry, I try to ignore your trolling posts for they really don't deserve the courtesy of a reply. Sometimes you make some quite sensible posts but when you get on your hobby horses you are really purile and tiresome. I have no animosity towards you but give the trolling up and I am sure that you will earn respect.

Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    Barry, Barry, Barry the Swans supporters don't want their team viz; Sydney Swans, to be forced to play "their" home fixtures at ANZ but if they have to play there as an away team then obviously they will play there.
    Seriously Barry, I try to ignore your trolling posts for they really don't deserve the courtesy of a reply. Sometimes you make some quite sensible posts but when you get on your hobby horses you are really purile and tiresome. I have no animosity towards you but give the trolling up and I am sure that you will earn respect.
    Its like some on here have an ANZ word filter that seems them into a mild panic.

FWIW, I very much doubt ANZ will be used, but the irony is delicious as bruce would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Mills into the midfield anyone? Obvious move to me.
    Definitely. We need to get Newman to take his spot down back so Mills can move into the midfield. It seems a logical move since we need a Malceski type (which Newman seems to be) in our defensive 6. It would also be nice to free up Rampe a bit, but he's tied down doing serious 1 on 1 defending. Mills is a natural midfielder. Let's do it now.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Its like some on here have an ANZ word filter that seems them into a mild panic.

FWIW, I very much doubt ANZ will be used, but the irony is delicious as bruce would say.

about as much irony as the alanis morrisette song Barry. Chalabito is spot on. Just don't want our home final played out there to our disadvantage. Gws can play theirs wherever they want.

Gws win has put some wind in your sails obviously.

Veterans List
    Oops, I thought this was the trade/draft thread but I must be wrong as it appears to be the positional moves on field and venue for finals thread, silly me ........

Be nice if we could keep general chat on other appropriate threads and keep this thread for the more important non trade/draft hypotheticals, thanks

Veterans List
    GWS shouldn't have cap problems next year as Cam McCarthy appears gone and they will almost certainly trade out in demand Tomlinson who will want to move for real senior opportunities.

Could be a few more traded out and replaced with inexpensive draftees, all from the Riverina of course!

Marchbank is very much a required player at GWS, highly unlikely he'll be going anywhere but we could well be in the market for a good established KPD.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Oops, I thought this was the trade/draft thread but I must be wrong as it appears to be the positional moves on field and venue for finals thread, silly me ........

Be nice if we could keep general chat on other appropriate threads and keep this thread for the more important non trade/draft hypotheticals, thanks
    You're perfectly suited to be a moderator
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.