Thread: Other round 3 games/Bob Murphy

Senior Player

Other round 3 games/Bob Murphy

By all accounts, North/Demons was a pretty exciting game.

Shame the Dogs couldn't finish the job against the Hawks, but another exciting end to a game. I have a lot of time for Bob Murphy, remember him running out to a coin toss wearing number 37 last year. Terrible blow for him and I hope that was not his last game.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    By all accounts, North/Demons was a pretty exciting game.

Shame the Dogs couldn't finish the job against the Hawks, but another exciting end to a game. I have a lot of time for Bob Murphy, remember him running out to a coin toss wearing number 37 last year. Terrible blow for him and I hope that was not his last game.
    The Dawks were very very lucky imo. There was a clear incorrect disposal about 90 seconds from the end, about 30 out, dead in front of the Dogs goal. Hawks player just dropped it cold - razor ray was metres away, dead in front and missed it. 15 seconds later, they didn't pay what 95% of the time this season would be called deliberate out of bounds.

Hope Bob Murphy is ok - what a gentleman he is, and one of the reasons why so many respect the Dogs and the exciting team they are coming up.

That North/Demons game was crazy, but enjoyable. So much open football this year!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."