Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 3 Match Day Thread Swans V GWS at the SCG 4.35pm.

That dropped mark is inexcusable from Mitchell! Cost us a very important goal!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    We are trying to do 15m passes in forward 50 with 30 players in there. Rubbish.

Can't tackle.

Warming the Bench
    Commentary by Dunstall, the Pipe and Lynch is abysmal. They are barracking for GWS ????. TV is now muted and now listening to ABC radio. Why do we get this crappy trio so often???

Back to our dumb footy under pressure

Bombing everything forward

I like Mills !

At home with the flu and this game is not making it any better...WTH is this rubbish..Can anybody explain what happened with the 'goal' that wasn't ...I have muted the TV as i can't stand the rubbish barracking from C7

Veterans List
    Are these umpires serious?? They have cost us.

Too much bombing into the forward line. Back to our old habits. And the Giants are moving it through the middle too easily.

I'm over the commentators barracking for the Giants, especially Lynch. It is painful to listen to!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Can anybody explain what happened with the 'goal' that wasn't...
    It was paid "holding the man" to the Giants (I think Patful). He had the ball and was tackled and he dropped it. Terrible decision...it should have been play on.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    At home with the flu and this game is not making it any better...WTH is this rubbish..Can anybody explain what happened with the 'goal' that wasn't ...I have muted the TV as i can't stand the rubbish barracking from C7
    Well, I can comment, but I'm not sure that I can explain. Essentially it was a very dodgy free against Papley. He tackled Patful, in the motion of the tackle Patful dropped the ball, the momentum of the tackle saw that he went to the ground, so Papley was penalised for going on with the tackle. The two more sensible decisions were free kick to Papley for an illegal disposal, or play on, goal to Cunningham.
    It's probably my most irritating form of free kick, as it often seems to go against hard tackling sides, like us.

Veterans List
    Dumb footy by Jones to give away the free. Does it too often. A few players are very tentative going for the footy. GWS is reacting far quicker than us as to the direction the ball is going from a contest. Centre clearances 10 to 1 in GWS favour. Frees 19 to 10 our favour. We are lacking in disposal under pressure.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast