Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 4 V Adelaide.

In: Towers and McVeigh
    Out: Hewett and Jones

Hewett looks like he needs a rest and I think Towers would fire at Adelaide Oval. I like Jones but I'm not sold on him yet this year so I'd bring in McVeigh for the halfback role but only if he's fully fit.

I hope McVeigh has a run in the 2's this week. There's no need to rush him back in.

I'm a Jones fan, I love the way he plays and hope he holds his spot

Robinson played his best game and should hold his spot.

Hewett played a solid team game without getting any pill.

Benny will be better for the run.

No change.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

I think Robinson has suprised us all this year, especially after the NAB challenge. Eating humble pie there.

You could say mcglynn had a good game this week but i think our side is better structured with towers in instead. The sum is greater than the parts.
    I think the same of mcveigh. He may be a better player than jones or others on paper but we will loose more than we gain by playing him.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    I hope McVeigh has a run in the 2's this week. There's no need to rush him back in.

I'm a Jones fan, I love the way he plays and hope he holds his spot

Robinson played his best game and should hold his spot.

Hewett played a solid team game without getting any pill.

Benny will be better for the run.

No change.
    I'd have no problem with an unchanged side and McVeigh being eased back with half a game in the twos but I suspect Horse will make one change, just not sure which one

Veterans List
    Will be interesting to see the reception that Tippett gets as this will be the first time he will play against the Crows in Adelaide. I'm sure they will still be holding a grudge!

Senior Player
    I agree that towers needs to come in against Adelaide. Mcviegh back in through the ressies if you ask me.

I really like the balance of our team in rounds one and two so I would be happy with mcglynn back to the ressies again

The young guys need to keep their place for their confidence. They have been performing very very well

Jones and Mills we need to persist with

They are there because we need to have to very competent small defenders come finals time........there are some serious small forwards in the comp such as Bruest and Poppa that need to be contained

the defence will be a serious component of success and these two guys can grow a lot and they will start to become an important part of our transition against serious top4 teams
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    They are there because we need to have to very competent small defenders come finals time........there are some serious small forwards in the comp such as Bruest and Poppa that need to be contained
    Forget those two... Betts is this next game!!!

On the veteran's list
    Quote Originally Posted by churry View Post
    Forget those two... Betts is this next game!!!
    Smooch !!!!!!
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Will be interesting to see the reception that Tippett gets as this will be the first time he will play against the Crows in Adelaide. I'm sure they will still be holding a grudge!
    They've been waiting for this. I don't blame them either, if the boot was on the other foot we'd be doing the same.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I think the Crows fans will be over it by now. Josh Jenkins has emerged into a very good player who now plays at Tippett's level as a 2nd ruck. Tippett's leaving allowed Jenkens to emerge.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast