Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bombers vs Eagles - winner & margin

Weagles by 20 points.

ps, in the R&Wonline tipping comp, my tipping name is Liam LaVelle, I'm sure you didnt know that.

Originally posted by sydfan83
    This is a tough game to tip. Bombers at home, true, but without Lloyd, combined with the Eagles' high scoring ability so far this year...but I'm going to go for the Bombers in yet another thriller for the Weagles, by 2 points. Essendon are always dangerous having lost 2 on the trot - just ask the Swans of 2001
    This is our winner. Bummers get up by 6 pts, with Lloyd kicking 8...surely Hirdy will have something to say about the Tribunal now?????

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Mike_B
    This is our winner. Bummers get up by 6 pts, with Lloyd kicking 8...surely Hirdy will have something to say about the Tribunal now?????
    I actually made the tip thinking Lloyd would be out - anyway I'll take it anyway .
    It makes up for forgetting to put in my tips on oztips - stupid easter weekend, round beginning a day early

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12