Thread: Premiership Club members - your MCG tickets

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

Premiership Club members - your MCG tickets

Hi folks

If you're a Premiership Club member and cannot get to the extra Swans game at the MCG that comes with your membership (either Tigers on 14/5 or Hawks on 20/5), consider donating it to a shelter, youth at risk school or refugee centre, (or anywhere else that you can think of). We've done this twice now (2013 and 2014) and they will definitely receive it with thanks and pass it to someone who cannot afford to ever enjoy a game live.

If this is something you'd like to do, just go through the process of ticketing one of the two games, call the charity/centre of your choice, talk to somebody about it then email it through. Please post here if you do end up donating yours, really interested to hear what you've done.

Or if you're someone in need of some charity of your own, ask for spare tickets to these two games in this thread.

I couldn't get it going last season but I'm really keen to get a system together by next season where we can do all of this at a click of a button each round, or even do a collective thing once a year for different organisations.....more on that when I work it all out.

Take care

Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

I'd love to, but I've already donated the ticket to myself for the Richmond game.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.