Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 4 Match Day Thread Adelaide Crows V Sydney Swans. 19.10pm (ACST) Adelaide Oval.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Forward pressure has been amazing. If we were just a little cleaner going forward.

Veteran Site Admin
    Nothing wrong with the umpiring. If you think the Crows frees were soft, Cunningham's was a little hard on the Crows.

Just a great contest at the moment and being played at a breakneck speed. Wonder how long both teams can keep this up for. Swans mids have been great winning the ball but they're back to the kick and hope when bringing it forward. They just need to take an extra second or two to kick to a forward's advantage.

I think McGlynn is answering those who think he's past it!

Our mids have been sensational so far. It is our forwards who look lost..

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Yes I agree we are being wasteful. We are not clean with the ball. And why aren't our forwards playing in front??

Umpires are giving them very soft frees in front of goal!

Benny has started well.

Jack might have concussion .
    We dominated the stoppages and clearances in that quarter but our forward delivery was poor. Crows look good on the counter attack. Start delivering the ball into the forward line to advantage and we will win.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Midfielders have been very sharp. So far Parks looks well on the way to more Brownlow votes. Now if the forwards start clunking them and the umpires stop letting the crowd umpire, then we should be right.

That is disgraceful umpiring

Yeah right...AFL is not rigged at all....Some really 'suspicious' umpire calls here......What is the betting on this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    That is disgraceful umpiring
    We are going to struggle tonight competing with them. Buddy is having a shocker!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Then he does that! Lol.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

That should have been a goal to Harry....it wasn't conclusive that it hit the post and the umpire call should have stood, because that's what usually happens.

It should have been a mark to Rampe in the forward 50 because that's what usually happens and if it had been a black a white jumper, instead of a red and white jumper, that's what would have happened...

Warming the Bench
    Seems to be a different measurement of 15m depending on which end they are at!

Veterans List
    [QUOTE=liz;693322]Nothing wrong with the umpiring. If you think the Crows frees were soft, Cunningham's was a little hard on the Crows.
    /QUOTE]

Liz the Adelaide player made no attempt to get rid of the ball. Didn't even "pretend" to bunch the ball. Clear holding the ball.

We need the posts to be moved a mm...2 posters this quarter.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast