Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 5 V West Coast

Is Sinclair likely to play against WC? I'm not very informed about his injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    Is Sinclair likely to play against WC? I'm not very informed about his injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    In: Sinclair
    Out: Nankervis.

We played a great game on Saturday night. Sinclair needs his first opportunity against his former team. It's the only game in the HA season, so we might not face the Eagles until finals and possibly out West.

Definitely keep Benny in. He was really effective for us on Saturday.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Veteran Site Admin
    Lycett has been offered a week by the MRP.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    That helps our Ruck division a bit. In Sinclair and Rose out Nankervis and towers.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post

Hawthorn have themselves well covered, both on the field and on the AFL Commission. Nothing left to chance.
    Yes, they are a well organised bunch of cheats, it seems. I only recently read that Andrew Newbold is now on the AFL commission, as alluded to by Lugwig above. While this is obviously old news to some and I've just missed it, it was certainly an "OMG" moment, in fact I angrily (and publicly swore)!! It is indeed annoying.

West Coast has Lycett and looks like Priddis out

WCE have had far and away the best hit out figures of any team over the 4 rounds - 222 and next best 184 to Hawks and Port (Swans 165).

No doubt Natanui dominates that but I expect Lycett will be missed by them.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    The push in the back ... I have a hard time understanding those calls. Often a player will be going for a ball only to be completely held, arms across the body and nothing happens but if it was in a marking contest they would get a free. It is hard to explain but a clip would show it easily. It is the one thing about the game my dad is at a loss to understand, it completely frustrates him and I can't explain to him why it happens.
    I've thought that too. Remember BJ's goal against (Freo?). It was a race to the ball in the forward 50. Jack grabbed his opponent, dragged him back slingshotting himself forward, grabbed the ball and scored. A great goal but remember thinking "is that not holding?"

Or Kieran Jacks goal in Q4 of the 2012 GF. It looked like he pushed (Young?) in the back. (That ones more understandable as Young was probably going to ground anyway).

Id like to keep Papley in, particularly at the SCG. Had a bad one but strikes me as a kid who'd be beating himself up about it and keen as mustard to make amends. So perhaps just Toby out for Sinclair, although Towers should be nervous too ( maybe Hewitt comes in for him, felt we missed his composure a bit).

The NEAFL match report, up on the Swans website now, says Hewett had a game high 28 possies and 14 tackles. Jones was next with 26 possies. I think we should bring both in for Towers and Prapley (short for probably Papley because I not sure if it should be McGlynn instead). I'm leaning toward keeping Benny because he brings more tackling pressure and can take a turn or 2 in the midfield. I think we can expect more of the same hard contested game from the Eagles like we got from Adelaide. Every opposition coach will focus on the need to bring a high pressure game against the Swans, so we need to bring some tougher guys into the side, which is something we will get from both George and Zak.

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Pretty right Graeme. Towers out. McVeigh forward. Jones on back flank.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast