Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 25

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 4 - April 23-25

  1. #1
    Almost Football Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bay 7 / Aisle 106
    Posts
    2,583

    RWO Game Day Thread - Round 4 - April 23-25

    Saturday 23rd April

    Mona Park
    14:00 Auburn Giants v Sydney University Bombers Women’s Premier Division

    Mahoney Park
    10:00 Balmain Tigers v Camden Cats Division Five
    12:00 Balmain Tigers v Penrith Rams Division Three
    14:00 Balmain Tigers v Sydney University Division One

    Harrington Park
    11:00 Camden Cats v Macquarie University Division Four
    13:00 Camden Cats v North Shore Bombers U19’s Division One

    Gipps Road Oval
    12:00 Hol Parramatta Goannas v Pennant Hills Demons Division Five
    14:00 Hol Parramatta Goannas v Pennant Hills Demons Division One

    Weldon Oval
    10:30 Manly Warringah v Wollongong Saints Women’s Division One
    12:30 Manly Warringah v Sydney University Division Four
    14:30 Manly Warringah v Sydney University Division Two

    Bensons Lane
    14:10 Nor-West Jets v Campbelltown Blues Division Five

    Gwawley Oval
    12:30 Southern Power v St George Dragons Division Four
    14:30 Southern Power v St George Dragons Division One

    Picken Oval
    10:00 Power Wolves v Macquarie University Women’s Premier Division
    12:00 Western Suburbs Magpies v North Shore Bombers U19 Division Two
    14:00 Western Suburbs Magpies v Camden Cats Division Two

    Olds Park
    10:00 St George Dragons v Hol Parramatta Goannas U19 Division Two
    12:00 St George Dragons v Pennant Hills Demons U19 Division One

    Village Green
    8:30 UNSW/ES Stingrays v Penrith Women’s Division One
    10:30 UNSW/ES Stingrays v Newtown Breakaways Women’s Premier Division
    12:30 UNSW/ES Bulldogs v Manly Warringah U19s Division One
    14:30 UNSW/ES Bulldogs v St George Dragons Premier Division

    Kelso Park
    12:30 UNSW/ES Bulldogs v Penrith Division Five
    14:30 UNSW/ES Bulldogs v Penrith Division Two

    BISP Oval 2
    8:30 Western Magic v Campbelltown Blues Women’s Division One
    10:30 Western Magic v Campbelltown Blues U19 Division Two
    12:30 UNSW/ES Bulldogs v Western Magic Division Four

    Waverley Oval
    8:30 UTS Bats v North Shore Bombers Division Four
    10:30 UTS Bats v North Shore Bombers Division Two
    12:30 UTS Shamrocks v South West Sydney Magpies Women’s Division One

    Trumper Park
    10:00 UTS Bats v Macquarie University Division Five
    12:00 UTS Bats v Macquarie University Division One
    14:10 UTS Bats v North Shore Bombers Premier Division

    Hannaford Oval
    17:00 Wollondilly Knights v Pennant Hills Demons Women’s Division One
    19:00 Wollondilly Knights v Hol Parramatta Goannas Division Three


    Sunday 24th April

    Kanebridge Oval

    10:00 East Coast Eagles v Pennant Hills Demons Division Three
    12:00 East Coast Eagles v South Coast Thunder U19 Division One
    14:00 East Coast Eagles v Manly Warringah Premier Division
    16:45 East Coast Eagles v Western Magic Division One

    Bensons Lane
    14:10 Nor-West Jets v Campbelltown Blues Division Three

    Rosedale Park
    13:00 South West Sydney v Sydney University Division Five
    15:00 South West Sydney v Randwick City Saints Division Four
    18:00 South West Sydney v Randwick City Saints Division Two


    Monday 25th April

    Picken Oval
    13:00 Western Suburbs Magpies Pennant Hills Premier Division
    Last edited by Norris Lurker; 22nd April 2016 at 05:40 PM. Reason: fixture changes
    Australian Football. It's what makes our country great.

    My thoughts on footy, sport, current events and life in snippets of 140 characters or less - @tealfooty

  2. #2
    Almost Football Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bay 7 / Aisle 106
    Posts
    2,583
    The matches at Waverley Oval & Trumper Park have been switched.
    Trumper Park will now host Premier Div, Div 1 & Div 5. Waverley will now host Div 2, Div 4 & Womens Div 1. Game times unchanged.
    Australian Football. It's what makes our country great.

    My thoughts on footy, sport, current events and life in snippets of 140 characters or less - @tealfooty

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    The matches at Waverley Oval & Trumper Park have been switched.
    Trumper Park will now host Premier Div, Div 1 & Div 5. Waverley will now host Div 2, Div 4 & Womens Div 1. Game times unchanged.
    Wonderful day in store at both grounds. It's interesting that Premier Division has moved to Trumper Park. It's my understanding that the Bats can only play two Premier Division games at Trumper per season. There was a Premier Division clash scheduled against Manly at Trumper on Saturday the 13th of August. Does that 13th of August Premier Division game now get moved?

    It's brilliant that the Bats have two operational fields. If one field is closed then the other may be open to host games.

    I think playing at Trumper gives the Premier Division Bats side the best chance against a rampant North Shore outfit. The Bats have big bodies and the the smaller ground assists their style of football.

    This clash is so important for the Bats. To go to four wins and no losses would signal to the competition that the Bats are a seriously competitive team.

    I'm sure Pekay will make the trip to Trumper to make sure that all game day duties are being fulfilled!

    I was talking to a nice single girl that is my boxing partner in my boxing class. She has some single friends coming up from Melbourne. She and her friends are sick of Tinder and asked me where she should go to meet some nice guys. I suggested the Royal Oak Hotel in Double Bay where they can get to know the Bats players. I said there would be a good turn out at the Royal Oak due to all Bats teams playing at home. I described the Bats as athletic guys, living around Bondi and Paddington and mostly working in the city. Her eyes buzzed with anticipation and excitement.

  4. #4
    Almost Football Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bay 7 / Aisle 106
    Posts
    2,583
    popcornhomer.gif

  5. #5
    Good luck this weekend Luke Shannon, but I'm fairly sure The Bats only chance would be to play North Shore in a phone booth.

    Have you considered that those girls are likely coming to Sydney for a shopping expedition, and maybe your "boxing partner" is more interested in someone who knows the Oxford Street Retail strip ... I have no doubt that you and your pals would be able to accommodate them as escorts in that pursuit, if nothing else.

    Looking forward to a report on all of the "bargains" they bagged, sometime when you wake from your deluded dream next week!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Shannon View Post
    ...I was talking to a nice single girl.............. She and her friends are sick of Tinder and asked me where she should go to meet some nice guys. ......
    bit of a kick in the guts to have a nice single girl look you in the eye and ask where the nice guys are !!!!!

  7. #7
    Warming the Bench
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Turramurra, NSW
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Shannon View Post
    Wonderful day in store at both grounds. It's interesting that Premier Division has moved to Trumper Park. It's my understanding that the Bats can only play two Premier Division games at Trumper per season. There was a Premier Division clash scheduled against Manly at Trumper on Saturday the 13th of August. Does that 13th of August Premier Division game now get moved?

    It's brilliant that the Bats have two operational fields. If one field is closed then the other may be open to host games.

    I think playing at Trumper gives the Premier Division Bats side the best chance against a rampant North Shore outfit. The Bats have big bodies and the the smaller ground assists their style of football.

    This clash is so important for the Bats. To go to four wins and no losses would signal to the competition that the Bats are a seriously competitive team.

    I'm sure Pekay will make the trip to Trumper to make sure that all game day duties are being fulfilled!

    I was talking to a nice single girl that is my boxing partner in my boxing class. She has some single friends coming up from Melbourne. She and her friends are sick of Tinder and asked me where she should go to meet some nice guys. I suggested the Royal Oak Hotel in Double Bay where they can get to know the Bats players. I said there would be a good turn out at the Royal Oak due to all Bats teams playing at home. I described the Bats as athletic guys, living around Bondi and Paddington and mostly working in the city. Her eyes buzzed with anticipation and excitement.


    Hahahaha surely your taking the piss hahahah

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    bit of a kick in the guts to have a nice single girl look you in the eye and ask where the nice guys are !!!!!
    It would be if I was single.

    Back on topic.

    I can't be there to watch any of the Bats games tomorrow, but its really exciting to see the Bats Premier Division team being very competitive.

    I can only imagine the banter leading into the St George V Bats game. The St George people on this forum will have a field day with me if the Bats lose.

  9. #9
    Well retired, still sore Pekay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In The Goalsquare
    Posts
    2,015
    Did you eat crayons for dinner?

    Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Shannon View Post
    Wonderful day in store at both grounds. It's interesting that Premier Division has moved to Trumper Park. It's my understanding that the Bats can only play two Premier Division games at Trumper per season. There was a Premier Division clash scheduled against Manly at Trumper on Saturday the 13th of August. Does that 13th of August Premier Division game now get moved?

    It's brilliant that the Bats have two operational fields. If one field is closed then the other may be open to host games.

    I think playing at Trumper gives the Premier Division Bats side the best chance against a rampant North Shore outfit. The Bats have big bodies and the the smaller ground assists their style of football.

    This clash is so important for the Bats. To go to four wins and no losses would signal to the competition that the Bats are a seriously competitive team.

    I'm sure Pekay will make the trip to Trumper to make sure that all game day duties are being fulfilled!

    I was talking to a nice single girl that is my boxing partner in my boxing class. She has some single friends coming up from Melbourne. She and her friends are sick of Tinder and asked me where she should go to meet some nice guys. I suggested the Royal Oak Hotel in Double Bay where they can get to know the Bats players. I said there would be a good turn out at the Royal Oak due to all Bats teams playing at home. I described the Bats as athletic guys, living around Bondi and Paddington and mostly working in the city. Her eyes buzzed with anticipation and excitement.
    Careful Luke Shannon.. Anyone can set up a fake profile and talk #%$^.

  11. #11
    Regular in the Side
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bateau Bay
    Posts
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Shannon View Post
    This clash is so important for the Bats. To go to four wins and no losses would signal to the competition that the Bats are a seriously competitive team.
    My general rule is that if you win your first 3 games in park footy you are almost assured of playing finals. Like you only need win 6 of your next 15 to get there.

    But with all these girls in town I hope for their sake the UTS players can stay focussed. We know who to blame if they lose.

  12. #12
    Many teams missing players for the long weekend? We recieved a forfeit in 19s div 2 and we are lucky because only 7 of our 22 in div 4 last week can play this week... Long weekend, people away, all our country/interstate boys gone home for the weekend, plus swans on at the same time.

    Still managed to round up a 22, a few more blokes coming out of retirement!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO