Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best canteen in AFL Sydney?

Almost Football Legend
    Never had salmon there, but I was up at Bruce Purser a couple of years ago when they had The Great Fried v Steamed Dim Sim Bake-Off.
    It was about 3 degrees with a 90km/h wind blowing into our faces - those dim sims were a life-saver for retaining some form of body warmth. Steamed definitely the winner.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Big shout-out the Wests for their catering work at BISP. It must be a massive job to find helpers for so many hours (I think they might have employed some workers) but those Magpie Burgers at BISP are every bit as yummy as when they serve them up at Picken.
    And honourable mention to the beef curry and rice.

Not the greatest year on field, Magpies, but you have done yourselves great credit with the finals catering.

The pulled pork/(or was it beef?) sandwiches are great. Well done to the lady who makes it all every day (saturday at bisp and sunday at henson).

Every time ive been they have had 4+ people in there which is great to see people and players helping out.

Yes, yes, yes ... well done Mrs Polley and all the Wests volunteers! ... I was there last week, and had the Lamb Curry for lunch and backed up with the Chicken Curry for dinner! ... they were 100% "Competition Dishes" ... I was tempted to get a Pulled Pork take away!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12