Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Round 4: Sydney Swans Reserves v Southport Sharks @ Drummoyne Oval

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Ug how is young Murray going ?
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Ug how is young Murray going ?
    He looked OK, I thought he did a few good things and I'll try and follow him a bit more carefully now I know who he is. Took a few marks and kicked at least one good goal while I was there. I think it is fair to say that neither him of Leonardis will be anywhere near senior selection this year but that's OK.

It does look like he's embraced the Dane Rampe school of personal grooming

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    NEAFL MVP Votes

9: Nic Newman (Sydney)

7: Brandon Jack (Sydney)
    5: Colin O�Riordan (Sydney)
    3: Jason Burge (Southport)
    3: Todd Grayson (Southport)
    3: Toby Nankervis (Sydney)

I'm ready to make a call on this year's addition to Ludwig's Looming Legends*:

2013: Jake Lloyd
    2014: George Hewett
    2015: Abe Davis
    2016: Colin O'Riordan

Tom Papley would have been a prime contender except that he's been so good he didn't have to play in the ressies.

Colin will be a regular in the senior side, perhaps as early as the start of next season.

*So you say you've never heard of Ludwig's Looming Legends. Well, obviously you aren't a subscriber to Ludwig's Footy Journal. Say you've never heard of such a journal. I'm planning to come out with an English Language version before Buddy's contract ends, so hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post

Tom Papley would have been a prime contender except that he's been so good he didn't have to play in the ressies.

Colin will be a regular in the senior side, perhaps as early as the start of next season.

*So you say you've never heard of Ludwig's Looming Legends. Well, obviously you aren't a subscriber to Ludwig's Footy Journal. Say you've never heard of such a journal. I'm planning to come out with an English Language version before Buddy's contract ends, so hang in there.
    So, is this also known as the Thai Football Bible?

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    So, is this also known as the Thai Football Bible?
    The one to be discovered by some lucky post-apocalyptic archaeologist after all of us are long long gone. So far in the future that even Buddy's contract will have expired (but perhaps Boomer Harvey will still be playing).

The one to be discovered by some lucky post-apocalyptic archaeologist after all of us are long long gone. So far in the future that even Buddy's contract will have expired (but perhaps Boomer Harvey will still be playing).
    Hmmm, if Harvey keeps playing for much longer, then I will be convinced that he's an alien.

I reckon he'll be ready to rumble for sure next year based on what I saw. His physique (a burly bloke for his age), his positional awareness, decent skills which will surely improve further, his speed and most of all his aggression really stood out. he looks every bit a footballer

I can see him tearing up a half back flank and really giving defenders a hard time of it, a very exciting prospect. I'll be really interested to see how we manage this kid but I'd be surprised if we blood him this year.

Veterans List
    Tip Ludwig; go to one of those ancient temples, put it in a time capsule and make a record in the local museum. Date it 1000 years ago and you will be seen as the inventor of the game. Has to be the Thai version though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234